• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Needed to get Debs2811 Bunnies from(Pyrford, Surrey to Nottingham) ASAP

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
As most of you are aware Debs 2811 is in a horrid situation and we need to get Petey & Emily up to me. If anyone could help with the bunnyrun then we would really appreciate it and it needs to ne done asap.
This is the link to Debs post in RIN http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?329997-Bunnies-pts-on-Monday-very-urgent-situationThanks in advance:D

Last edited:
As most of you are aware Debs 2811 is in a horrid situation and we need to get Petey & Emily up to me. If anyone could help with the bunnyrun then we would really appreciate it and it needs to ne done asap.
This is the link to Debs post in RIN http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?329997-Bunnies-pts-on-Monday-very-urgent-situationThanks in advance:D

do you need to go anywhere near oxford (sorry georgraphy isnt my sttongest point) :)

I posted on the other thread yesterday, I think the northern bit is probably sorted :wave: I can do Nottingham to Leeds and either Redfraggle or Pollie (Threelittlepigs) can do Leeds to Lancs.

So I think we just need Pyrford (Surrey) to Nottingham.

If necessary the buns can have an overnight stay with me.

I could do Surrey to J14, M1 tomorrow - I need to be there at 1200 so have no flexibility on the time. Is there anyone that could meet me there and take the buns "up North?"

Is there really no one who could meet me in the m25 today at around lunch time? Bunnies could be there by the weekend?

This isnt looking hopefull :cry:

We are doing our best to get our car back on the road by first week of March, so if the lower stretch of the journey cant be done before then we will hopefully be able to drive and pass on to someone, but each week we are being harrassed for a date for the buns departure :( So going to miss my babies :cry::cry: But I know they are going to great homes :D

We've got the northern section of the bunnyrun covered, it's such a shame that we can't get the Pyrford to Nottingham bit sorted too. :(

Please can anyone help with this urgent bunnyrun to get the buns from Pyrford to Nottingham?

We've got the northern section of the bunnyrun covered, it's such a shame that we can't get the Pyrford to Nottingham bit sorted too. :(

Please can anyone help with this urgent bunnyrun to get the buns from Pyrford to Nottingham?

can you get them any closer to oxford? if so i can help tomoz after work (25 feb)

Its looking like that this buuny run isnt happening before we get our car back on the road:(...........just hope i can keep the in-laws happy till then

Thank you so much for those people sorting out the northern part I am SOOOOOO grateful :D

How stressful for you and the poor bunnies. :( I really hope it will be ok.

Just wondering if you've been through the old thread & actively chased up any other people who offered lifts anywhere in the southern portion.

please can anyone help with this
Debs is now in a horrible desperate situation:(
I am working next week at my vets so if anything gets sorted please can you phone me on 07801 186174
Thank you

Last edited:
Did anyone ask Duchess, who suggested help with transport at the Surrey end on the other thread?

Sorry for sticking my nose in, but this situation brings back memories about having to get rid of pets when I was a kid.

Have you tried looking for someone to take them from Surrey along towards Birmingham and then to the North? Looking on other transport requests it looks like more buns get moved on that route and it'd be shorter travelling for the buns rather than going to Leeds to come back on themselves to Leigh.

I know its a bit sideways but if anyone is doing Surrey to Cambridge or near (Bedford say) I can take and then move them up towards a meeting place near Birmingham - that M1 run seems to work well at present. Then its Birmingham up - which also seems quite frequent.

Or indeed up to near Nottingham . . then its the Nottingham run as already organised (but re-scheduled)

How flexible is it at the starting end?? I mean as far as times of day? I could aks my partner when he is next heading to Sussex or Reading/Woking BUT he would have to do it at a time convenient to him as he has a punishing work/travel schedule - so cant for example hang around and wait for someone to get back from their work.

Last edited:
I know its a bit sideways but if anyone is doing Surrey to Cambridge or near (Bedford say) I can take and then move them up towards a meeting place near Birmingham - that M1 run seems to work well at present. Then its Birmingham up - which also seems quite frequent.

Or indeed up to near Nottingham . . then its the Nottingham run as already organised (but re-scheduled)

How flexible is it at the starting end?? I mean as far as times of day? I could aks my partner when he is next heading to Sussex or Reading/Woking BUT he would have to do it at a time convenient to him as he has a punishing work/travel schedule - so cant for example hang around and wait for someone to get back from their work.

Parsnipbun, im fairly flexible, my in-laws want nothing to do with it all so has to be when im around and as im currently unemployed but actively loking for work and I do have a few interviews lined up this week but beyond that and signing on with the job centre for unemployment benefit im here all the time, I would just like 24 hrs notice of someone picking them up so I can have them ready and say my goodbyes :cry:

My partner says he can pick them up early evening Thursday - he cannot say an actual time at present - as will be working either in Worthing or Frimley (has to await confirmation of meetings).

He will need address and phone number and I can give you his contact details and name once you decide whether this is good for you.

They can only stay here for a few nights (we have 34 here already) so can we now work on the run north?

I have in the past met people about an hour and a bit north of here on the run that either goes straight up the A1 or goes all way along A14 and meets with the M1 (to head up to Birmingham). I cannot go all way to Birmingham obviously! But can go halves with somone coming down from there (does anyone have any petrol money for this by the way?)

Can I leave it to you and Kayj to sort the rest if this offer is suitable?

The onward run I can do most days/eves as I have a very variable work day - though as I have to fit it round mtgs and lectures I need to agree to arranged times/dates beforehand.

This does give you a date to give your in-laws. (who tbh seems totally appalling and insensitive).

Back