• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Needed to get Debs2811 Bunnies from(Pyrford, Surrey to Nottingham) ASAP

I can do Leeds to Bolton next Saturday (or Sunday) if Tracey can get them to Leeds, and we can get them to her by then. That would leave from the A14/M1 junction up to Notts to find.

I'm happy to do this for free btw.

if i had petrol money I can bring up to birmingham and then take on to nottingham but I had my hours at work cut and am a bit tight atm :wave:

its sounding good!

My Partner can do Thurs from pick up at Pyrford , then on to Cambridge that same eve, then I can do Cambridge to meet Chipmunk at a time convenient before the weekend 9either the Friday eve or the same Saturday?), then onwards north with RedFraggle on Sat or Sunday . .

does that cover the whole journey?

sorry to have to ask for a contribution towards petrol (if there is one available) but our outgoings here are very high - as you can imagine! and we are trying to find the money for a £760 bill for last weeks myxi jabs at present.

Don't know if it helps at all but if someone could run them out towards Stoke on Trent I'd have no probs picking them up and bringing them up to Leigh at the end of the week if anyone could take them from parsnipbun and get them up this way?

I do hope you remember all that your horrid inlaws have done when they get old and dependant, what goes around should certainly come around.

We need to check that Tracey can do that schedule but if she can, then it's sorted.

Can we have info as to what they will be travelling in. I said in the earlier thread that my car is tiny and 3 door. A large cat carrier that will sit on a front seat is fine, but I can't get a cage in. Thanks

It works except I do work weekends and I already have plans to be in nottingham early friday. what time would bunnys be in caimbridge thursday? i have the whole day off. If thursday doesnt work then it would be monday or the following thursday. I'm sorry to be awkward but if there is no one else willing to do it then at least it will happen if not all at once. :oops:

It works except I do work weekends and I already have plans to be in nottingham early friday. what time would bunnys be in caimbridge thursday? i have the whole day off. If thursday doesnt work then it would be monday or the following thursday. I'm sorry to be awkward but if there is no one else willing to do it then at least it will happen if not all at once. :oops:

not till late eve in cambridge as partner will pick up after work (and he will be detouring to do so) - so pick up probably about 6pm and then the drive to Cambridge - say 2.5 hours . . so they will not be here till 8.30pm.

Could you do a meet up on Sat eve? so they can go onward from you on Sunday?

No I am at the NEC this sunday/monday for a show, my tickets are already booked. ohh that reminds me I am also at crufts on the thursday with work :oops: such help I am turning out to be lol such a shame this couldnt be last week :(

If anyone else can do it then they may be better because i think im gonna struggle :( but if a time matches up then im willing to help out

I could possibly meet the sat evening though, but im not sure how notts is going to work next week :S i am always up there though coz my partner lives there. where would you be willing to meet? and what sort of time (if any) on the saturday?

No I am at the NEC this sunday/monday for a show, my tickets are already booked. ohh that reminds me I am also at crufts on the thursday with work :oops: such help I am turning out to be lol such a shame this couldnt be last week :(

If anyone else can do it then they may be better because i think im gonna struggle :( but if a time matches up then im willing to help out

I could possibly meet the sat evening though, but im not sure how notts is going to work next week :S i am always up there though coz my partner lives there. where would you be willing to meet? and what sort of time (if any) on the saturday?

Mmmm - sounds like you might have too much of a social life:lol::lol::lol:

I think perhaps we will get them here and safe and go from there . .

waiting on Debs2811 to agree my partner to pick up Thursday eve . . then hopefully rest will fall into place,

Hello :wave:

Is there any possibility of your hubby collecting Benji too and going home via M11 instead of A1? I have said to SJ that I can take Benji to her if he can be got to me. I'm in Harlow. I can't really go far travelling wise in the week due to work, son, horse and furries.

No worries if it's too much for him though, as I know he will be doing a lot of travelling that evening already.

Hi guys, I'm away for work today until late on Wednesday so may not have forum access (depends what internet access I can get at the hotel). I'll PM Tracey my mobile number in case of queries.

Hello :wave:

Is there any possibility of your hubby collecting Benji too and going home via M11 instead of A1? I have said to SJ that I can take Benji to her if he can be got to me. I'm in Harlow. I can't really go far travelling wise in the week due to work, son, horse and furries.

No worries if it's too much for him though, as I know he will be doing a lot of travelling that evening already.

I did ask but he said he will already be traveling from Worthing to Frimley that morning, then doing a full days work, then travelling to Woking, then back home to Cambridge (then work the next day again!) . . and he felt that diverting up the M1 would mean he was back rather too late - especially as he has rabbit meds to do once he is home!. But he did suggest that maybe he could collect all three and bring them here as Harlow is nearer to Cambridge than woking is so it would be easier for you to then pick up. We are about 40 mins from you. Stright up the M11 then either round the ring road to us or A14 to the northeast end of Cambridge. Happy to hold here till the weekend.
PS just noticed he is actually going to 'SJ' - who is that and where?

Thanks everyone for helping we really appreciate it. If all happens this weekend then I am out at Liverpool airport on Sunday afternoon as my daughtwer is flying back home.

Benji is coming here, and I am in Essex near Maldon so not in the same end as Leanne , but I do not drive. :wave:

I might be able to help if Benji is in Cambridge and needs to get to Maldon.

Thanks - shall we say we will pick him up as well then?

Get all 3 here and hopefully disperse over the weekend?

Seem to recall Maldon is very southeast Essex?

Could someone meet at Haverhill or Great yeldham? (where I did the swapover with Tinsel last week:lol::lol:)

Back