• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed ... Barnsley to Essex

I'll help!

I can do a section . . .

happy to go either north or south/east - and can (usually) offer overnight accommodation for a bun if needs be.

where is theo? . . and whereabouts in Essex?

(I am up late with a stasis bun . . . and only just finished writing a lecture. . .)

Last edited:
where is theo? . . and whereabouts in Essex?

(I am up late with a stasis bun . . . and only just finished writing a lecture. . .)

Theo ..i "think" is near Birmingham .. I have her address somewhere but cant find it .. :oops:
Tinsel is in Wix , Nr Mannigtree .
CO11

I am actually going to be in Birmingham this Tues and Weds - I am filming so exact times are not under my control (filming notoriously always takes longer then the schedule:roll:).

However I will be heading back to Cambridge from Birmingham on late PM Weds. I am in Bedford Thursday morning speaking but could take rabbit onwards from Cambridge anytime after that.

Thanks to all who are offering to help! :wave:

Is Colchester nearer to you, Parsnipbun? Hope stasis bun is better this morning :?

Last edited:
Hi:wave:

I am in north east Cambridge - so come down towards you cross country - the Haverhill route -

could you meet me at Great Yeldham for example? Dont really want to go much further if I am picking up the other end north as well.

Stassis bun has pood etc - his trouble (which flares up about once every 2 years or less even) is that he is a very nervy bun and if something frightens him he gets all twitchy and then stops eating and gets ulcery . .

we gave zantac as the main med (with pain killer once he had eaten something to line tum).

he did lots of poos in the night but still looking a bit nervy for some reason . . will check the foxwatches and electrics today!!!

Hi:wave:

I am in north east Cambridge - so come down towards you cross country - the Haverhill route -

could you meet me at Great Yeldham for example? Dont really want to go much further if I am picking up the other end north as well.

Stassis bun has pood etc - his trouble (which flares up about once every 2 years or less even) is that he is a very nervy bun and if something frightens him he gets all twitchy and then stops eating and gets ulcery . .

we gave zantac as the main med (with pain killer once he had eaten something to line tum).

he did lots of poos in the night but still looking a bit nervy for some reason . . will check the foxwatches and electrics today!!!

Great Yelham would be fine - that's really kind of you. I'm free on Friday if that's any use?

Good that stasis bun sounds like he's on the mend - hope it's not a fox issue. It was quite windy yesterday so maybe he was nervous because of that.. Whatever caused it, at least you've caught it early! :)

Great Yelham would be fine - that's really kind of you. I'm free on Friday if that's any use?

Good that stasis bun sounds like he's on the mend - hope it's not a fox issue. It was quite windy yesterday so maybe he was nervous because of that.. Whatever caused it, at least you've caught it early! :)

Friday fine with me - have a very busy week ahead so will be nice to do something non-work on Friday for a short while . .

We can fix exact time later.

So lets hope someone can get the bun from Barnsley to Birmingham for me on PM Wednesday.

Can you start a new thread asking just for that section? I dont want to add it on to me as I will be having a rushed day already that day and its an hour and a half each way Birmingham to Barnsley. I could maybe do half hour of it.

Friday fine with me - have a very busy week ahead so will be nice to do something non-work on Friday for a short while . .

So lets hope someone can get the bun from Barnsley to Birmingham for me on PM Wednesday.

Can you start a new thread asking just for that section? I dont want to add it on to me as I will be having a rushed day already that day and its an hour and a half each way Birmingham to Barnsley. I could maybe do half hour of it.

Okaty that's great; thank you. I tried posting in Transport but think you need to be a rescue to do that, so have asked for it to be done and hopefully the start of the journey can be sorted.. :wave:

I am in Southam in Warwickshire so I am no good to you this time because if Parsnipbun can collect from Birmingham then that is past me and I wouldn't be any use, it's just Barnsley to Birmingham needed now

If it falls through with Parsnipbun's trip to Birmingham I can still offer to help around the Warwickshire area

I am in Southam in Warwickshire so I am no good to you this time because if Parsnipbun can collect from Birmingham then that is past me and I wouldn't be any use, it's just Barnsley to Birmingham needed now

If it falls through with Parsnipbun's trip to Birmingham I can still offer to help around the Warwickshire area

oops ... why had i got it in my head you were in Birmingham ...im thick :oops:

Im going to start a new thread now ... Parsnipbun ...what time roughly would you be wanting to meet and where ?

We were off this week, had lots of day trips planned but would have dropped them for you.
But Richard is off with a slipped disc. Did it last week. so some week off it has turned out to be.:roll:

Back