Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transport needed ... Barnsley to Essex

Wise Old Thumper

Default Transport needed ... Barnsley to Essex

This is to get Pascale to Tinsel .

can any one help please . ?

I'll help!

I can do a section . . .

happy to go either north or south/east - and can (usually) offer overnight accommodation for a bun if needs be.
    Who carry in their hearts Sweet Pea, Florence, Bramble, Parsnip, Quickthorn, Quince, Sage and little Snowdrop. We also remember Viola who visited.

I can help and can link up with Parsnipbun if needed

NEW friendly Rabbit Forum for over 16's

http://rabbitrendezvous.co.uk/

Wise Old Thumper

soooo ..if we can get to theo ...and theo link with Parsnipbun ...that leaves just the first and last bits ... ??

where is theo? . . and whereabouts in Essex?

(I am up late with a stasis bun . . . and only just finished writing a lecture. . .)
    Last edited by parsnipbun; 19-02-2012 at 12:07 AM.
    Who carry in their hearts Sweet Pea, Florence, Bramble, Parsnip, Quickthorn, Quince, Sage and little Snowdrop. We also remember Viola who visited.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by parsnipbun View Post
    where is theo? . . and whereabouts in Essex?

(I am up late with a stasis bun . . . and only just finished writing a lecture. . .)
    Theo ..i "think" is near Birmingham .. I have her address somewhere but cant find it ..
    Tinsel is in Wix , Nr Mannigtree .
    CO11

I am actually going to be in Birmingham this Tues and Weds - I am filming so exact times are not under my control (filming notoriously always takes longer then the schedule).

However I will be heading back to Cambridge from Birmingham on late PM Weds. I am in Bedford Thursday morning speaking but could take rabbit onwards from Cambridge anytime after that.

Thanks to all who are offering to help!

Is Colchester nearer to you, Parsnipbun? Hope stasis bun is better this morning
    Last edited by Tinsel; 19-02-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    Banned? Moi?

Order The Xmas Files today....as publicised by our very own Leanne

Captain Carrot is not innocent!!

Hi

I am in north east Cambridge - so come down towards you cross country - the Haverhill route -

could you meet me at Great Yeldham for example? Dont really want to go much further if I am picking up the other end north as well.

Stassis bun has pood etc - his trouble (which flares up about once every 2 years or less even) is that he is a very nervy bun and if something frightens him he gets all twitchy and then stops eating and gets ulcery . .

we gave zantac as the main med (with pain killer once he had eaten something to line tum).

he did lots of poos in the night but still looking a bit nervy for some reason . . will check the foxwatches and electrics today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by parsnipbun View Post
    Hi

I am in north east Cambridge - so come down towards you cross country - the Haverhill route -

could you meet me at Great Yeldham for example? Dont really want to go much further if I am picking up the other end north as well.

Stassis bun has pood etc - his trouble (which flares up about once every 2 years or less even) is that he is a very nervy bun and if something frightens him he gets all twitchy and then stops eating and gets ulcery . .

we gave zantac as the main med (with pain killer once he had eaten something to line tum).

he did lots of poos in the night but still looking a bit nervy for some reason . . will check the foxwatches and electrics today!!!

Great Yelham would be fine - that's really kind of you. I'm free on Friday if that's any use?

Good that stasis bun sounds like he's on the mend - hope it's not a fox issue. It was quite windy yesterday so maybe he was nervous because of that.. Whatever caused it, at least you've caught it early!
    Banned? Moi?

Order The Xmas Files today....as publicised by our very own Leanne

Captain Carrot is not innocent!!