• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup my beautiful momma pig. :(

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
I went to feed my piggies last night and noticed straight away that one piggie was missing from the feeding fest. I feared the worst straight away and was unfortunately correct. I found Buttercup in the corner under the ramp looking like she was taking a nap. :cry: :cry: She had showed no signs of being poorly so it was a big shock. Some of you may remember that I rescued her from a breeder when she was heavily pregnant at the end of 2009. She would have been around 5 when she passed I believe. She was a wonderful piggie and such a good mommy. I am so glad she was part of my life and I hope she enjoyed the time she was with me. Miss you baby girl, rip. :cry:

CIMG0685.jpg
The day I fetched her complete with pregnant belly. :)

070.jpg
The day after having her 4 beautiful little girls. Watch over hem please mommy pig, they will miss you. :cry:

Awwww so sad - I am sorry. She has left some absolute beauties behind which I'm sure she will be watching over xx :cry:

I'm sorry you lost your lovely Buttercup, it's such a shock when you find them like that :cry:

Popcorn free pretty beautiful girl :love:

I am so sorry for your loss of gorgeous buttercup.

She looks like such a beautiful mummy. I am sure she will be sadly missed xxx

Thank you everyone for such kind words. I buried her today, always the hardest part knowing you will never see them again. :cry:

Back