• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frodo

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our handsome Frodo left very suddenly for the bridge last night, he was 9.5 years old, we are still in a state of shock and can't believe he is gone

suggsclover2009.jpg

Frodo was rescued as a 4-5 month old bunny from Nottcutts Garden Centre in Solihull, he had been spotted by a friend because he was throwing himself at the door of his cage, she asked me to go and have a look at him, I was horrified when I saw him, he was covered in bites and scratches and ringworm, he had been bought by a customer but because he didn't get on with their rabbits he was returned to the shop, I demanded they get him veterinary treatment and he was quarentined for 2 weeks to recover, my friend felt so sorry for him that, unbeknown to me she bought him, and so when he was fully recovered he came home with us

He turned out to be a dental bunny and his teeth were in a shocking state, he was a very gentle natured bunny and bonded really easily, he had two partners before bonding with Buggles who sadly went to the bridge last September, he was also bonded with Cagney, but Buggles was the love of his life

Frodo lived with us for 9 years and his hutch is built in to the coffee table in the lounge, he loved be a house bunny, never chewed anything and was never, ever shut in to anything after he came in to our lounge, he was totally free range.

Frodo20x2.jpg

Buggles004x2.jpg

Frodo, we love you so much and we are heartbroken that you have left for the bridge, I knew you were getting tired and you wanted to go, thank you for sharing the last 9 years with us, we will never, ever forget you, I really hope that you have found your Buggles and are binkying free in the lush grass at the bridge, please give Buggles a kiss from us and tell him we miss him too.

Love you forever Frodo xxxx

Oh I'm so sorry you have lost Frodo. :cry: He had a full and happy life with you after his bad start, and I remember you posting photos of him with Buggles last year. I have a wee tear in my eye for you tonight. xxx

Thats a lovely tribute Theo, and lovely pics. So sorry you lost him :cry:

Binky on and have fun at the bridge Frodo, hugs to you and Roy Theo xxxx

binky free Frodo.......he had his happy forever home with you Theo.....and knew he was very much loved.....hugs at this sad time xxxx

Oh Theo, Gaby and I always remember the first time we came to your house - I think you had our Alice and Benny & Bertie and Aggie whilst we were away - well the first thing we saw when we arrived was a little furry rocket flying around your living room - he was absolutely delightful (and don't tell Bertie but I think our dearly departed Aggs took a bit of a liking to him too when she stayed with you, but then he was so handsome how could a girl resist!). Theo he has clearly had a long and lovely life with you both and will be greatly missed. We are so sorry for your loss but delighted he has brought you both so much happiness, he certainly was once seen and never forgotten. Binky free beautiful Frodo reunited with Buggles

Will love from Alice, Agg and Barney at Rainbow Bridge and Benny, Bertie Laura Pig and me and Gaby at South Mill xx

Last edited:
Oh Theo, Gaby and I always remember the first time we came to your house - I think you had our Alice and Benny & Bertie and Aggie whilst we were away - well the first thing we saw when we arrived was a little furry rocket flying around your living room - he was absolutely delightful (and don't tell Bertie but I think our dearly departed Aggs took a bit of a liking to him too when she stayed with you, but then he was so handsome how could a girl resist!). Theo he has clearly had a long and lovely life with you both and will be greatly missed. We are so sorry for your loss but delighted he has brought you both so much happiness, he certainly was once seen and never forgotten. Binky free beautiful Frodo reunited with Buggles

Will love from Alice, Agg and Barney at Rainbow Bridge and Benny, Bertie Laura Pig and me and Gaby at South Mill xx

Yes, that's right and Frodo did take a bit of a shine to yours, but he was so friendly, thank you for posting it really means a lot to us and yes, he brought such joy into our lives xx

PS I found some pictures the other days of your 4 taken when they were staying with us x

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Theo. Frodo was very handsome. What a sad start to his life but what a long and happy life he had with you.

So sorry for you loss.

Binky free Frodo x

Back