• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluebell Feb 10th 2012

Not a day goes by when I don't miss you my angel. I will be lighting your candle tonight, same as ever year.

Today is harder than ever as Acorn has left to join you at the bridge. The 5th bunny in two weeks and the 7th in the last couple of months. Take care of them for me sweetheart.

Not a day goes by when I don't miss you my angel. I will be lighting your candle tonight, same as ever year.

Today is harder than ever as Acorn has left to join you at the bridge. The 5th bunny in two weeks and the 7th in the last couple of months. Take care of them for me sweetheart.

:cry:

Many (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

xxxx

Sending hugs Amy xx

Back