• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Sophie

Oh Helen I am so very sorry to hear you lost Sophie. How tragic Sophie and Marshall didn't have much time with you. At least you gave them a wonderful life for the short time they were with you. Thinking of you. xxx

I'm so sorry you've lost her, but well done for giving her precious quality time at the end of her life. xxx

Thinking of you and Barley at this sad time. :(

So sorry, she was very lucky to have found you. Binky free at the bridge beautiful Sophie, thinking of you and Barley xxx

I'm so sorry you lost your lovely girl :cry: but at least your gave her happy times in her twilight years and she died knowing what love is.

Binky free Sophie and lots of noserubs for poor Barley, i hope she perks up soon :(

Have only just seen this Helen. So sorry you lost your beautiful girl. She looked a real sweetie.
I hope Barley feels happier soon.....and you too.
Take care
xx

Sophie's gone to sleep knowing that she found a loving safe place for her heart with you, she'll always be with you. Cuddles to Barley, binky free beautiful Sophie love from the South Mill Gang

Back