• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Sophie

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Sophie collapsed. She'd passed by the time we got to the emergency vet. :cry:

She was nine and a half. Sophie and her brother Marshall came to me as foster buns. They were in a terrible condition when they arrived, having been neglected while their previous owners were going through a divorce.

When Marshall passed away from cancer, I adopted Sophie and bonded her with Barley, who had recently lost her old man Blair. Sophie and Barley became very close, and they had several happy months together.

I have so many snow pics of them that I haven't shared yet. Here are just a couple.

Sophie, my beautiful old lady. I'm so sorry you didn't get to enjoy the garden in spring. I'll miss you so much. I hope you've found your brother Marshall at the bridge. :cry::cry::cry:

SophieRB1b.jpg

Sophie with her lady friend Barley.

SophieRB2b.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

Very sad news. She looks beautiful.

I am sure you will find comfort in knowing that you saved her and offered her a beautiful life in her twilight of her life.

Vibes to you and binky free lovely one xxx

aww sorry to hear you lost your little Girly Binky Free Little Lady R.I.P 

Aww Helen, really sorry to read this. Sophie was lucky to have found you. She was safe, well looked after, fed, warm and loved - I'm sure she knew that.

Cwtches to you.

Binky free Sophie

Take care
xx

Sleep tight Sophie. You were so pretty - and I'm sure you know how much you were loved and how much you will be missed.:cry:

Thank you.

I've never seen Barley look so depressed :cry: She's hiding in her igloo. I've given her some extra coriander to cheer her up and a snugglesafe for warmth. Poor girl looks so unhappy :cry:

Back