• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gregory

I haven't used the forum in a very long time, but used to use a lot a few years ago. For those of you who remember him, I lost my precious Gregory this morning. He was 5 and a half and had lots of dental issues but was always a little fighter! Can't imagine being without him, but he was a very spoilt little bunny and hopefully is enjoying himself now, pain-free, at Rainbow Bridge.

Aww I remember you and Gregory R.I.P Gregory Bless ya little man  I lost one of my bunnys yesterday morning I've not stopped crying yet she was my house bunny 

I remember Gregory very well and I'm so sorry you lost him. :cry: Sleep tight little man. xx

Aww I remember you and Gregory R.I.P Gregory Bless ya little man  I lost one of my bunnys yesterday morning I've not stopped crying yet she was my house bunny 

Sorry to hear that wendle, hugs x I was a mess at the vets, and keep crying on and off. Can't believe he's gone.

Just saw your other post about Gretel needing a new husbun and my heart sank :cry: I remember you and Gregory very well, he was one of my favourite bunnies on RU when I first joined. I am truely sorry you have lost your little man, he was lovely. Sweet dreams Gregory x

Back