• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie

NatalieH

New Kit
I am absolutely devastated as the vet had to help Millie to the bridge on Monday. He was almost 11 years old and I grew up with him so I'm finding it very difficult without him here.

He was a beautiful rabbit but also my best friend and I will miss him more than anything.

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

Sleep tight young man x

Remember the good the times you had together and think how lucky you were to be abl to spend so much time with such a good friend :)

What a magnificent Rabbit. He will always remain in you heart and you will have memories of your time together to treasure forever.

Binky Free Millie xx

I am so sprry you lost your little one.

Try & take comfort in the fact he had a long happy life full of love.

Sleep tight little one.x.x.

I am so sorry for your loss. Try and gain comfort in that you gave him the best life possible :love:

Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate that you all took the time to reply, it means so much to me. It's a comfort to hear from people who understand.

This has been such a big loss to me but I'm trying to focus on all the happy memories I have and on the fact his life was very happy indeed. Although sometimes I think I may be going slightly mad as I can feel his presence next to me, it has helped as I feel he hasn't left me completely.

I'm so very sorry you have lost Millie. I know what you mean, as my buns is 10½ years old and very doddery now, but I can't imagine my life without him. Millie lived to a fantastic age, thanks to you wonderful care and love. Nothing can live forever, we all know that, but it is heartbreaking to lose such a cherished companion. Binky-free Millie with all the other buns at Rainbow Bridge. xxxxx

Back