• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binx is at the bridge :(

MammaH

Alpha Buck
Early Sunday morning binx was let out to play in the garden and little did my family know there was a fox lurking and he took binx's life.

He was my 1st ever rabbit and I had him from being 8weeks old and he passed on 3 1\2 years old. He was an amazing little bunny who never did anything wrong he was just happy playing in the garden and coming in for cuddles for the night, he used to help my mum with the washing and when she was doing the garden.
I bought him when I was in uni to stop me being so lonely and he brought me so much joy and happiness and I will never forget him nor will anything ever replace him.

Binky Free my Lil chocolate muffin your now safe from any more harm and I'll miss you dearly xxx

How very sad and heartbreaking for you. He is a bright star looking down on you now from Rainbow Bridge. Sleep tight little Binx. xxxx

Back