• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I hate writing in Rainbow Bridge... nothing I can ever say will describe how i feel right now.

Tinkerbell, you had a horrible start as a breeding doe and you never were very good at hopping round the garden but you did it in your own way and that made even more special and unique. You were always so sweet, despite everything you were the easiest to bond with the others, the boys loved you so much, they always let you steal their food, seeing you shove big Teddy around always amused me, you loved being the only girly. Even in this last few months i could not ask for a nicer natured little bunny, you took your medicine like it was a treat, you sat and let me bath your bump and even put the hairdrier on you, you loved any attention. You loved your bum being scratched and would groom me in return, i'm going to miss my morning kiss from you.

I just couldn't watch you struggle anymore, I had to let you go my little girl, i'm so sorry and i will miss you everyday.

I love you with all my heart little Tinks chubby cheeks, binky free little one.

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

020720092601.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

ABCD0011-1.jpg

ABCD0006.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

:cry: im soo sorry, she was one of my RU favourites, you did the right thing, although i know it would of been hard, love the photos of her wth dreamer, he will be looking after her now, reunited :cry:

I'm so sorry, she was such a cute bunny who obviously had a great life with you.
Binky free sweet Tinkerbell now reunited with the beautiful Dreamer xxxx

Last edited:
Such a lovely collection of photos of Tinkerbell. She was such a beautiful bunny, Lara, and its clearly evident how content and happy she was to be part of your family.

Thinking of you at this awful time.

So sorry you had to make this decision, Lara - but you knew in your heart that it was time and it was the kindest and most loving thing you could do for your Tinkerbell.

Sweet dreams little Tinkerbell.

She was such a sweet little Bunny. I am so sorry that her arthritis became to much for her.

Binky Free Tinkerbell xx

They think she had some neurological damage too from her fall and seizure a couple of years ago Jane, she held one back leg right underneath her :( xx

Back