• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So sorry but you will be at peace now, Sindy xx

brutalbaby

Warren Scout
You came to me over a year and a half ago. I took you on as a 'retired breeder' at just 2 years old. I remember traveling a 60 mile round trip for you because I needed a new friend for my Bunny. You suited well and needed a home.

When I got you home I gave you cuddles and you seemed very happy to be out of that small hutch, a rest from breeding. I snuggled you on the couch and we both fell asleep, you fast a sleep in my arms. Must of been the long journey, either that or it was the best hug you had had in you're whole life. From then on you was the sweetest of bunnies, loving the hugs every day.

When we introduced you to Bunny it was a bit of a battle, but eventually you gave in to one another. I think Bunny was just happy to have a friend again. Only took me a day or 2 to bond you both. You was the best of friends, and it surprises me to this day as I thought Bunny was a boy, turns out you where just great female friends who got on so well. Some times Bunny would boss you about, but she would never hurt you. She gave you as much love as I gave you, and even you gave her as much back. You both were inseparable.

You use to love binkying around the garden with Bunny especially when it was the spring and summer days. Spending all day out in the sun, it was so hard to get you in you're hutch of a night. It was since then you had felt you're feet and hated being locked up to go bed, you even started to dislike hugs and cuddles from me because you preferred you're freedom. I couldn't blame you, being locked up for 2 years and being used fro breeding wasn't such a life for you! I used to call the the moody bun because every time I would put you down after hugs you use to stomp at me, makes me giggle thinking about it now.

Im so sorry baby that I had to separate you from your best friend when she fell pregnant. I think this had a huge impact on you're health. You relied on you're best friend so much for cleaning you that you couldn't do it so well yourself and started to get messy. I would give you hugs and you would pee on me, I knew you didn't like hugs but I wanted to show you that you was still loved. I would clean you every day and your bed twice a day. But you're health got the better of you, and even though we though for a month and you had you're ups and then you was down again, you was such a brave little fighter. Right into the last minutes of you're life I did my very best for you.

I hope you are at peace now darling, I miss you and so does bunny. I hope you are binkying around with my other little girl Destiny. You never met her when you was here but she was a mini lop just like you and also wasn't a lover of hugs, but was as beautiful and had a lovely temperament just like you! You will be the best of friends.

Love you always Sindy Bindy

Rest in peace, sweet dreams baby xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2di0y8o.jpg

vqr3fm.jpg

105ccvn.jpg

dcg12x.jpg

j6ue07.jpg

25jupg7.jpg

2yvoxnq.jpg

Some videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roa_Y42B9rM&list=UUpAF0HnEG29PUB4vFb_2p9Q&index=16&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5TfCwKw5o&list=UUpAF0HnEG29PUB4vFb_2p9Q&index=12&feature=plcp

Its nearly two weeks since you have passed little one and we all still miss you very much. I hope you and Destiny have made great friends, one day we will all meet again :love:

Back