• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU FB Help please - overlooked bun feature

weeble

Each week I do a bun of the week feature. They are usually older, overlooked or special needs and its either a single bun or pair. I am thinking of doing a feature on buns over looked by colour and listing quite a few of each colou eg Black buns one week then REWS then wildie coloured.

Just want some feedback on peoples thoughts please. Also if anyone wants to pm me overlooked buns of these colours I can start making a list for each :D

Good idea Kath, hopefully it will find some of them the forever home they deserve.

I have an Agouti and black :love: don't know why anyone would overlook them. I have never been one for colours on bunnies, love them all :love:

Is it really true that bunnies of certain colours are overlooked? It wouldn't even occur to me to have this as a criteria for selecting a bun :(

Brilliant idea! :thumb:

I'm not on FB, but its so popular it might well help a few of the overlooked ones to a new home.

Back