• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
:wave: Just wanted to say a quick hello! We have a 9 month old dutch called Joey who lives outside in a hutch but also likes spending time hopping around the house and nibbling a few toes! I'm looking forward to being part of the forum and getting to know other bunny lovers.
Sam. x

Hello and welcome to RU.:wave::wave:

If Joey is the bunny pictured in your avatar, he is so cute!!!!!

Have fun on here.:thumb::thumb:

Hello hope you enjoy the forum. Is Joey gonna get a bunny buddy one day?:wave:

Last edited:
Hello hope you enjoy the forum. Is Joey gonna get a bunny buddy one day?:wave:
yeah hope to, he's got a nice big hutch and run so plenty of room for another bun :love: & seeing all the photos on here of little bun families is making me think he must be lonely out there with no-one to cuddle at night :(

yeah hope to, he's got a nice big hutch and run so plenty of room for another bun :love: & seeing all the photos on here of little bun families is making me think he must be lonely out there with no-one to cuddle at night :(

Cool ! There's lots of lovely buns in rescues they can help with bonding etc I think for bunnies no matter how much love & attention they get from humans it's never quite as nice as a friend of their own kind, it takes a lot of pressure off you aswell when you see him snuggled up with a ladybun you'll see ;)

Cool ! There's lots of lovely buns in rescues they can help with bonding etc I think for bunnies no matter how much love & attention they get from humans it's never quite as nice as a friend of their own kind, it takes a lot of pressure off you aswell when you see him snuggled up with a ladybun you'll see ;)

;) do you know how I can find rescue homes that are local to me (Leics)? Is there somewhere on the forum that lists where they are ... or a website perhaps?

;) do you know how I can find rescue homes that are local to me (Leics)? Is there somewhere on the forum that lists where they are ... or a website perhaps?

I'll leave the others to answer that particular question, but if you ever see a bun on the rabbits in need section you think you could offer a good home and you really like that particular bun than we could possibly organise a bun run, it's when different members of the forum take turns in driving the bunny from one area of the country to the other(where it's new loving home is)

hang on! i haven't said hello yet! so, hello-hello, i hope you enjoy your time here on RU! :wave:
joeys really handsome btw!

Have a look at the Rabbit Re-home website. I'm sure that you will find somewhere on there.

I personally can recommend Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire. Alice, the owner, re-homes nationwide.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Alice does have a website, but only feature a few of the bunnies that are there awaiting to be re-homed.

Best of luck.

Have a look at the Rabbit Re-home website. I'm sure that you will find somewhere on there.

I personally can recommend Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire. Alice, the owner, re-homes nationwide.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Alice does have a website, but only feature a few of the bunnies that are there awaiting to be re-homed.

Best of luck.

Thank you, I'll go have a look ;)

waves :wave: hello back to obsessedwithanimals & chul :wave:

Back