• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Lola- Beautiful Single Female -Rhinelander

How is Lola? Thumper who I mentioned earlier in this thread and who is also a Rhinelander is a lovely natured bun. He really loves nose rubs and looks for human company. He plays well with our other buns and the cats and will eat anything!! He pounced on a piece of Welsh cake I dropped on the floor the first few days we had him - ever since if he knows Welsh cakes are about he comes running and nudges my legs then looks pleadingly. Our son dropped a piece of digestive biscuit, before he could bend to pick it up, Thumper had sped across the room and ate it! Thumper is a big boy but so loveable and intelligent. We love him. :love::love:

I hope someone gives Lola a chance too - good luck Lola, you Rhinelanders are beautiful buns :love::love:

I can't believe this rabbit still needs a home. She is stunning :love:

How is she with other rabbits? :oops:

God I'm so tempted! :shock::oops::lol:

Lola is doing fine. She was easy to handle on the journey but when she arrived she was biting and scratching. We wouldn't recommend she is rehomed with children for this reason.

It would be hit or miss whether she might bond to another rabbit and as we wouldn't be involved in the bonding- someone with experience would be required to attempt this.

Hopefully someone will give her a chance :)

Another 'bump' for Lola.

I guess she is a big girl.

Our Rhinelander Thumper is 5kg and he is very strong. He's also very loving and funny. He loves nose rubs and today in the garden he's been doing the best and biggest binkies ever!

Good luck Lola xxxx

Lola has a home lined up with a large male rabbit this weekend. She is all neutered and fully vaccinated and ready to go. Hoping that this can be marked off as rehomed this Sunday!

Oooh, good luck Lola, I would have loved to have had her as a wifey bun for our Rhinelander Thumper but that isn't possible right now - don't know if it ever would have been so I am really pleased there is a home on the horizon.

Good luck beautiful Lola, if you are anything like Thumper, you will make your new family very happy :love::love:

Back