• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TRANSPORT needed ...From Barnsley to Devon/URGENT SEE POST 21

Um.As far as Im concerned, I was meeting Snowy at Stonehenge.
I think this was what Snowy knows.Theo and I may do our bit on Sunday, depending on how Melba travels.Its alot of miles for a little, nervous Nethie.There is also time and darkness to consider.It gets dark at 4pm ish.

It depends what time Melba gets to Theo.:wave:

Im really grateful to all.xxxx

Yvette, so pleased its working out! Is she on any special diet? She probably wont feel like anything but am happy to bring her back to mine and let her have a run round the garden and give her some food water and hay if time allows. Just let me know what you prefer to do. If she is staying with Theo over night then might be best to get her straight there. Whatever you think is best xx

Yvette, so pleased its working out! Is she on any special diet? She probably wont feel like anything but am happy to bring her back to mine and let her have a run round the garden and give her some food water and hay if time allows. Just let me know what you prefer to do. If she is staying with Theo over night then might be best to get her straight there. Whatever you think is best xx

Hiya Julia!!:wave:
I think get Melba to Theo as soon as you can so Theo can assess the time and stuff.If theres any cares to do, if its late in the day, then Theo can do them.
I was under the impression that all this was happening Saturday morning.I didnt know what sort of time.I have got the weekend off but Im so excited, I could pee!!

Um.As far as Im concerned, I was meeting Snowy at Stonehenge.
I think this was what Snowy knows.Theo and I may do our bit on Sunday, depending on how Melba travels.Its alot of miles for a little, nervous Nethie.There is also time and darkness to consider.It gets dark at 4pm ish.

It depends what time Melba gets to Theo.:wave:

Im really grateful to all.xxxx

I'm very glad it's all worked out! :D

Sorry for any confusion, I only offered because at that point in the thread it sounded like you weren't able to get past Exeter!

Good luck with little Melba :wave:

Last edited:
Hiya Julia!!:wave:
I think get Melba to Theo as soon as you can so Theo can assess the time and stuff.If theres any cares to do, if its late in the day, then Theo can do them.
I was under the impression that all this was happening Saturday morning.I didnt know what sort of time.I have got the weekend off but Im so excited, I could pee!![/QUOTE]

:lol::lol: Yes planned for Sat morning, just need an estimate of what time she will be near me. Will find out how far away but reckon will only need half hour notice. Will go straight to Theo. xx

I'm very glad it's all worked out! :D

Sorry for any confusion, I only offered because at that point in the thread it sounded like you weren't able to get past Exeter!

Good luck with little Snowy :wave:

LOl!! Snowy is a member and I was sorting out my rent.Now its been paid i can get more fuel for the car!!!
Bless you!!! Thankyou so much!!xxx

Fantastic, so please we are sorted with this now, Julia you have my mobile and Yvette I will give my mobile to you as well

Really pleased it's sorted:thumb:

LOl!! Snowy is a member and I was sorting out my rent.Now its been paid i can get more fuel for the car!!!
Bless you!!! Thankyou so much!!xxx

Whoops I was hoping no-one would notice that before I edited it! :lol:

I'm arranging meeting places with Louisa and Julia, but we still need to sort out timings.

If I meet Louisa at Tibshelf services M1 southbound at 9.00am on Saturday, I can be with Julia (J11 of M42) around 10.15am.

Do these timings fit with everyone further down the bunny run? I can be flexible, so can do earlier or later if necessary.

Does Melba have her own carrier, or do we each need to take one and transfer her at each handover?

Last edited:
well you have all been busy while i was in bed ...:shock: :shock: :D :D

thanks everyone ... :D

Melba is a tiny nethie ... Im sure travelling wont bother her too much ... she is a bunny with attitude and only nervous of hands ..(so please watch fingers if you put your hands in to stroke her ;) )
if she needs a stop over anywhere she is on Excel pellets and is fine with all the usual veg ...she loves hay .

I can sort a carrier ... I dont like swapping and changing too many times on a bun run...better if she can stay in the same one all the way ... Yvette ..I wont want it back .;)

If you offered help and we didnt use you please dont be offended ... we may need you next time .. :wave:

x

Fabulous, those timings are great for me and I am sure they will be OK for Julia, she will be on later to confirm, great news about the carrier because it makes things a lot easier

Brilliant:thumb:

Hiya

Timings fine for me too. Thanks for your PM & number Tracy am just looking for a suitable meet place and will back on to sort. Great news on the carrier too I was wondering about that!

Back