• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TRANSPORT needed ...From Barnsley to Devon/URGENT SEE POST 21

Could anyone meet louisa in nottingham and take as far as Southam, Warickshire .....or near

would have to be this saturday or sunday .

Last edited:
Could anyone meet louisa in nottingham and take as far as Southam, Warickshire .....or near

would have to be this saturday or sunday .

We're in Liverpool area this weekend but we're also in York.

Next week, OH is travelling to Ashby de la zouche (not sure if that's any use?)

When's it needed? I can do Barnsley to Leicester but not til after this weekend I'm afraid (can do an evening nxt week but not the 12th)

It's a shame it's this weekend... My OH is off to Leicestershire a week on monday. So could do that whole trip :(

It's a shame it's this weekend... My OH is off to Leicestershire a week on monday. So could do that whole trip :(

Its got to happen....A matter of urgency.BB is lonely..pulling his fur out.Hes grieving and bored/stressed.

thats a shame ...

her prospective husbun is turning to self harm because he is grieving ...we need to get her there to start bonding and distract him asap .

Hiya

Just been speaking to Theo and she told me about this. I am in Sutton Coldfield West Midlands and can take bunny to Theo's Shop in Henley where she will be waiting. I'm not sure how far Nottingham is from me, but I am about 40 mins from Theo's shop. So the further down you can come the better but YES count me in, I will do the missing part of the journey, but it needs to be this Saturday.

I am near Junc 9 of M42, happy to travel north a bit and then back, so let me know where you can meet meet me and when - guess late morning best so still time to get him to his new home in a day.

I'm not on here much so e-mail me on juliawestwood@hotmail.co.uk

xx

I'm north Notts. If someone can get the bunny to J28 of the M1 (Mansfield) then I will take her down to meet Julia, I'm thinking of maybe Junction 11 of the M42.

Saturday will be OK with me, whatever time fits with everyone else as I can work my day around it. It will take me about an hour to drive from J28 M1 to J11 of M42.

I'm off to bed now, but will check again tomorrow morning. :wave:

Will give Julia a ring now to tell her to check this thread to make final arrangements, thank you everyone

I'm north Notts. If someone can get the bunny to J28 of the M1 (Mansfield) then I will take her down to meet Julia, I'm thinking of maybe Junction 11 of the M42.

Saturday will be OK with me, whatever time fits with everyone else as I can work my day around it. It will take me about an hour to drive from J28 M1 to J11 of M42.

I'm off to bed now, but will check again tomorrow morning. :wave:

Hi Tracy :wave:

Yes I can definately meet you in Mansfield on Saturday, I'll pm you with my number :thumb:

Louisa

So is this the sequence of people;

Loulou collecting from Angie
Tracy
Julia
Snowy
Tilia to meet Yvette

Good luck!

Ummm not as far as I am aware, it's not the arrangements I have made with Yvette, has there been a change then?

Last edited:
Ooh! I was planning to go up to Taunton this Saturday - Snowy, which bit can you do, could you get as far down as Bristol? If so I'd be happy to pick up from there (maybe emmiiee's place as kindly offered?)

Yvette - whereabouts in Devon are you? (I noticed your vet is in Abbotskerswell) I'm in Teignbridge so I'm happy to go straight to your place if you're in South Devon, if it's difficult for you to get to Exeter?

Oh sorry I don't know if this would make a difference, but before you agree, just to let you know I'm not a rabbit owner (yet!), but knowledge-wise I've been volunteering at a rescue for almost 2 years and lurking on here for even longer!

ETA: My avatar is the 2 bunnies I'll be adopting soon!

This post here!

I just put people in order, as when it gets over 3 people, sometimes it becomes confusing as to who is needed and who isn't! :)

This post here!

I just put people in order, as when it gets over 3 people, sometimes it becomes confusing as to who is needed and who isn't! :)

Well it's confused me because it's not the arrangements that have been made

Back