• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TRANSPORT needed ...From Barnsley to Devon/URGENT SEE POST 21

I think shes a bit stunned....its been quite a day for her.Im just gonna pop her into her cage with food and drink,let her get her bearings.Then Im gonna eat and then Im gonna cuddle her again....:love::love::love:
Got a few calls to make..her ears are up...shes curious...I cant believe shes here!! I cant believe Ive got her in my arms....I think she senses Im one of the good guys....oooh..one ear up, one ear down....and she smells lovely......

I think shes a bit stunned....its been quite a day for her.Im just gonna pop her into her cage with food and drink,let her get her bearings.Then Im gonna eat and then Im gonna cuddle her again....:love::love::love:
Got a few calls to make..her ears are up...shes curious...I cant believe shes here!! I cant believe Ive got her in my arms....I think she senses Im one of the good guys....oooh..one ear up, one ear down....and she smells lovely......

That's wonderful! Lucky Girlie :love::love:

So pleased for you! I must admit it was a struggle not to get off the M42 and go home with her instead of carrying on to Henley :lol::lol: She is a little angel :love: I think you are right, let her settle... us lot can wait for pics !! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hiya, just walked in, what a journey! never mind, I am home and the bunny is in her forever home and that's all that matters, she is just so gorgeous:love::love::love::love:

Hope you had a good trip back Yvette:thumb:

Awww :love: that's brilliant news! :D

Back