• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TRANSPORT needed ...From Barnsley to Devon/URGENT SEE POST 21

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
this is to get Melba to her new home ... it is urgent as her prospective husbun is pining after loseing his previous partener .

We can possibly cover the first part ..around an hour from Barnsley southwards ..

her new mummy can come partway up to meet possibly as far as Exeter if it is sat or sunday .

which leaves the big middle bit to do .

would prefer as few handovers as possible .

thanks

Last edited:
I am in Warwickshire and I can help with a bit in the middle if that's any help, I am free Sat and Sun (apart from the bunnies of course) but can fit in with anyone else:wave:

Are you nto able to drive further yourself Yvette? not knowing whereabouts in Devon you are but making a rough estimate it's not actually that far to Exeter and potentially if you could drive further yourself then maybe you and Snowy could sort the rest of the journey out between yourselves.

I can't help with transport :cry:

but im just south of Bristol, and if I can help in any way just let me know!

I duno how I could help, other than being a swap over place or meeting/holding place or something!

just let me know!!

I wish i could dive to help aswell and i would offer overnight accomodation but it seems i'm miles away from the route planned:(.

I am in Warwickshire and I can help with a bit in the middle if that's any help, I am free Sat and Sun (apart from the bunnies of course) but can fit in with anyone else:wave:

Ooh! I was planning to go up to Taunton this Saturday - Snowy, which bit can you do, could you get as far down as Bristol? If so I'd be happy to pick up from there (maybe emmiiee's place as kindly offered?)

Yvette - whereabouts in Devon are you? (I noticed your vet is in Abbotskerswell) I'm in Teignbridge so I'm happy to go straight to your place if you're in South Devon, if it's difficult for you to get to Exeter?

Oh sorry I don't know if this would make a difference, but before you agree, just to let you know I'm not a rabbit owner (yet!), but knowledge-wise I've been volunteering at a rescue for almost 2 years and lurking on here for even longer!

ETA: My avatar is the 2 bunnies I'll be adopting soon!

Lou Lou to the rescue!!! Hurrah!!!:lol:

Sorry I meant to post on this ages ago as I told Angie I can help. I can take her from Barnsley as far as Nottingham, or perhaps a bit further if needs be. I can do any day any time, so if any one can meet me let me know :)

Oh no I've just read the other posts, I didn't realise how urgent it was, I'm so sorry. I can do it ASAP even at short notice, PM me if anyone wants my number :)

Back