• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge and Cookie

Ive only just come across this site, the rabbits were my lil furbabies. We have made up a facebook page 'Justice for Fudge & Cookie' if anyone is interested in looking. I just want to clarify though that this newspaper article is not the best for information as the BBC didnt ask for the story. The rabbits were not kept in the shed, they had a two tier homemade hutch and had a huge patch of grass where they could run about as much as they liked. They were kept on the allotment so they could have all this space to run and had all the fresh veg they could possible want - fudge loved the carrot tops - cookie loved the carrot :D. The allotment is situated right next door to houses so its no different from having them in your garden.
The boys that did this are still on bail.

Tasha112 I so hope that you get some justice for your beloved buns.
Thanks for coming on here when your heart must be breaking.
Thinking of you & your terrible loss.

Thank you. We had some news from the police yesterday, they dont have enough evidence for the rabbit torture so nothing can be done. Makes me sick mind as i know the people that did this have animals of their own! Atleast i know they are having fun at the bridge waiting for me!

Thank you. We had some news from the police yesterday, they dont have enough evidence for the rabbit torture so nothing can be done. Makes me sick mind as i know the people that did this have animals of their own! Atleast i know they are having fun at the bridge waiting for me!

The culprits will get their come-uppence eventually. I still believe in 'Karma' so the culprits had better live their lives looking over their shoulders now.

What goes around, comes around

Thank you, they were gorjuss! Fudge was only 18mnths old and had such a funny personality, cookie was 3mnths old didnt have the chance to get to know her really.
Good news though cleo the duck has made a good recovery and is happy back living on the allotment :)
One of the boys actually admitted burglary of the allotment using a crow bar - dont really see how he has got away with cruelty as the crow bar used for burglary was used for hitting the duck and had feathers and blood left on it!!!

rabbitdish023

Is the duck going to be save in the allotment :shock: , after everything that has happened ????

Last edited:
Yes, the council have put up a more secure fence and the owner has improved on the ducks home. All rabbits have been removed though and taken to owners gardens.

Back