• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge and Cookie

It is awful and I hope these men get the book thrown at them... But in this day and age no animals should be left on a site without someone living there. This happens every couple of years on the news. I know people shouldn't have to think like that but in the real world they do.

It is awful and I hope these men get the book thrown at them... But in this day and age no animals should be left on a site without someone living there. This happens every couple of years on the news. I know people shouldn't have to think like that but in the real world they do.

I agree, that's part of the story I didn't really get, they were left in an allotment shed? Strange.

how terrible :cry: there is an allotment site not that far from us, and i think they keep rabbits in there too, as a year ago while walking past there was a sign on the gate saying baby rabbits available :cry:

i just cried at this :( soo upsetting!

i dont understand why anyone could hurt an animal :(
RIP beautiful Fudge and Cookie :(

I agree, that's part of the story I didn't really get, they were left in an allotment shed? Strange.

It used to be very common for allotment holders to keep livestock on their allotments. It may have been hens for eggs, or pigeons for racing, rabbits for showing or whatever. That was in the days when the people who had allotments were the traditional working class, such as miners or steel workers, who lived in terraced houses without gardens and *needed* somewhere to grow food and get a bit of fresh air.

I read this story in the paper the other day and cried, its just sickening. The "punishments" handed out to animal abusers in this country are indeed absolutely pathetic. I hope Karma gets them because we just can't rely on our laws.

Binky free Fudge and Cookie, so sorry you were the innocent victims of human scum xxx

God bless all these little souls that have be hurt so badly. May they rip and forget the wrongs that have been done to them.

Back