• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WINNER ANNOUNCED - BARC Fundraiser - Guess the bunny poops!

drboo

Mama Doe
Hello everyone,

First of all, I want to apologise to anyone who finds this fundraiser gross and disgusting!! If you have issue with bunny poo, please do not read on!!!

However, as most of us are abit obsessed with our bunny's poo, I thought this might be a lighthearted take on a traditional fundraiser, which could help raise funds for BARC at the same time. So, the fundraiser is

GUESS HOW MANY BUNNY POOS IN THE JAR!!!!

The 100g jar in it's original form:

Comp1.jpg

And then filled up:

Comp3.jpg

Comp2.jpg

Comp4.jpg

To give an idea of scale:

Comp5.jpg

(2 litre bottle)

So, how many do you think there are in there???? Guesses are £1 each - please pay Angie at BARC directly using Paypal at angela.bell3@tesco.net and please send the money as a gift. The prize for the correct guess (or closest in the event that no-one guesses correctly) will be a £20 Hayexperts voucher (provided by myself). The competition will run until January 31st. This fundraiser is BARC-approved, and thanks to everyone who takes part.

(if more photographs are needed, please let me know).

GUESSES SO FAR :wave: :

92 Snowy
106 Snowy
150 Alleycat
192 Snowy
224 Snowy
250 Alleycat
259 Snowy
280 LouLou
300 Alleycat
301 Hurricanhoney
350 Alleycat
352 Hurricanhoney
355 Helgalush
357 Tilia
390 Helgalush
399 Susie bun
427 Tilia
449 Susie bun
451 Orange
462 Bumblicious
476 Orange
496 Orange
499 Susie bun
516 Orange
550 Orange
653 Rabswood
700 Luvabun
800 Luvabun
852 Pippinwarren (daughter)
862 Pippinwarren (OH)
900 Luvabun
1000 Luvabun
1005 Pippinwarren (son)
1100 Luvabun
1292 Pippinwarren
1650 Jenova

Last edited:
I'll definitely have a go - will need to ponder and possibly even sleep on this tricky guesstimate. :D

Bee is from BARC

I am guessing 462

I'm paypaling now I don't have paypal so it's coming from OH - Brett March it should be coming through in the next 5 minutes

Ruthie xxx

Just a thought, can you list all the guesses on the first post please so that we know which numbers have gone?

Brilliant competition,

I guess

Thank you to everyone who has taken part so far :wave: I have updated the first post with everyone's guesses, and shall keep adding to it as the guesses (hopefully) roll in.

Back