Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help? Ask a Forum Buddy

Welcome new buddies! xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thank you for being buddies I am sure your support will be invaluable, thank you for giving up your time for other bunnies

Hi I’m Cara and I’ve been on RU for longer than I can remember. I’ve had rabbits for about 20 years now and currently have an outdoor pair, Willow and Herb and an indoor pair, Pickle and Beans.
    Willow and Herb are both Netherland Dwarf crosses. Herb came from a great rescue, Rabbit Rescue North West and was hutch aggressive and would box you when we got him. He’s now learnt from cheeky and confident Willow and will now happily come up for a treat and even the odd nose rub. He was also born with a cataract in one eye, not that you’d know from his behaviour.
    Pickle and Beans are brothers from the same litter and are both agouti Netherland Dwarfs (have you spotted a pattern here?). They’re quite tricky to tell apart!
    I also have a mild obsession with purple, Terry Pratchett’s Discworld and crafting (not necessarily in that order!)
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES