• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supreme Fiba first..

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hello, long time no speak...:wave:

Just wondering if anyone has tried their fluffs on supremes new fiba first diet 30% fibre? I'm currently changing my buns onto their mature pellet as they are getting on a bit now and I thought they deserved something a bit more up market :lol: But I noticed this new range at the pet shop.
The first thing that shocked me was the price... £10 for 2kg :shock: Just wondering if its worth it? Seems a bit expensive to me!

Meh, I can see people still don't want me on this forum.. 40 views and no replies. Cheers :wave:

I bought a box today anyway.

Here's the box.. too expensive to feed as a staple. Would cost £20 a month to feed 2 rabbits if fed by their guidelines..! I'm going to feed it alongside their regular pellets and hay (if they like it)
387464_10151090996165375_591175374_21941876_1466472499_n.jpg

Here's the box.. too expensive to feed as a staple. Would cost £20 a month to feed 2 rabbits if fed by their guidelines..! I'm going to feed it alongside their regular pellets and hay (if they like it)
387464_10151090996165375_591175374_21941876_1466472499_n.jpg

sounds good. have you got a photo of the label, showing nutritional analysis etc? and a photo of the actual pellets as well? :) Maybe something I may feed alongside their standard SS pellets.

I haven't heard of it to be honest. I'm having trouble with the new higher fibre SS pellets though as my bunny isn't nearly so keen. :roll:

Would be interesting to know if your buns like it. :wave:

I think Jack will eat it, because he will eat anything! Gizmo will be the one who will give it the paws up or down. He is rather fussy. :lol:

oooh just realised I never put the reply I got on that thread.... it wasnt very conclusive anyway,.... will do so now.

Jazzy, I'm interested in it but havent tried it yet. Could you get some pics of the actual food? And SS said they would be training retailers, so you could ask the shop you got it from?

I shall get some pics tomorrow. I think the manager served me today and she asked me to provide them with feedback on it. They said it only got launched on dec 19th and they had a 'launch party' type thing.

Here's a pic. I put a couple bits in with each rabbit yesterday evening, and as predicted Jack scoffed the lot but Gizmo (the most fussy bunny on the planet) jus had a nibble. I have put fresh in this morning in the hope he will get used to it. The recommended amount to feed per day is 75g which seems rather a lot. Usually with normal pellets its around 60g. It smells a bit like weetabix... Its designed long, so they take longer to eat it replicating thier grazing activities that they would have in the wild.
396664_10151093626805375_591175374_21954402_1637043282_n.jpg

Back