• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hettie..my pretty girl

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Horrid start to the day as I found Hettie had passed away in the night:cry:
She was a bit quiet yesterday but nothing that worrid me too much..I left her eating grated carrot last night..but this morning she had gone.

Hettie arrived in Jan 07 as part of the "dreaful day" rescue here is the link to part of their story
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ay-part-2.Update..Zoey-look!&highlight=hettie

She had damaged tear ducts and bad teeth and was an independent rabbit, no one offered her a home so she stayed with me and I loved her:love:
She would play in and out of her tunnels for ages

Hettiea-1.jpg

hettieb.jpg

She loved to go out in her run and would binky in circles ..she also loved parsley and carrot..and I think she grew to love me a bit:lol: She never liked being handled and would struggle if her nails needed clipping or her bum checking..but when her eyes needed bathing she was as good as gold, as if she knew it had to be done

We are not sure how old she was as the man who surrendered them had so many and we think he probably guessed their ages, but she was around 6 years of age..for a rabbit who was due to be put to sleep almost 5 years ago that's not too bad, but I wish she had lived much longer :cry:

Sleep tight pretty girl xxxxxxxx

hettiez.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really sorry Jill.

She had the best life she could ever have asked for.

Binky free Hettie, gorgeous little one.

Really sorry. :cry: At least she had a happy life while she was with you, despite everything that had gone on before....

Back