• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From This to this to this

fall3n-ang3l

Alpha Buck
i started iff with 2 buns and a pig,then i found out you cant keep them together,so i got 2 more pigs and separated them then hubbie made them a cage,so the first cage was this

100_0960.jpg

then hubbie made a stand and made that in to a cage

100_1085.jpg

100_1086.jpg

100_1091.jpg

100_1092.jpg

then the new cage,its not finished yet but its good enough for them to live in,the bottom 2 levels are for the buns and the top 2 levels are for the piggies,it needs the roofing felt on and the veranda needs wire on it,its peoper fully insulated
100_1192.jpg

100_1229.jpg

this is the ramp for the piggies

100_1233.jpg

100_1234.jpg

and this is a door,so i can block it off at night and also now as there is no wire on the top bit

100_1244.jpg

this is a box,the first hole is connected to a tube,the second hole is full of hay

100_1236.jpg

this is a tube connecting the bottom level to the upper level

100_1245.jpg

100_1246.jpg

100_1250.jpg

then a tube connects it to this
100_1254.jpg

100_1253.jpg

they have full range to the back garden when iam in as well

100_1251.jpg

100_1252.jpg

100_1267.jpg

100_1268.jpg

100_1269.jpg

i made the hooded beds for the piggies too

100_1259.jpg

100_1266.jpg

iam so pleased with it,they love all the new space

hubbie didnt make the smaller cage :lol: but he did do the bigger one,iam very lucky,the cage is for outside and no,they wont get wet as the cage is under a roof,so its shelted

Wow :shock: You should start renting him out - I think a lot of RU members would love to borrow him! :lol: I love all the connecting tubes, so much fun for them.

WOW!!!! That has to be one of the most amazing homes for rabbits and piggies that I have ever seen. I would not call that a cage. I bet that they are so happy.

the buns have never had paper before,i just used to use chippings but with this cage ive used paper and a very light layer of chippings and loads of hay on the top,the second level,i think is there playground,they have ripped and shredded the stuff,been so funny to watch them

the piggies,love....love the cage,Rubee (she the one that looks like a bee) all you can hear now when she walks,is her chirping :love: cant wait till its fully finished,the veranda is having grass in,so the piggies will have grass all the time,when they cant get on the garden

It's so great to see how people's set ups evolve, and it looks like you've done really well at adapting what you already have to fit your needs.
A great home for both the bunnies and the piggies :thumb:

Wow! That's incredible!!

I LOVE your bunnies as well!! So beautiful!! And the piggies too - but I'm a sucker for fluffy bunnies!

Back