• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PAP hoodies and zip hoodies on sale to raise funds for Pledge a Pound

janice

Wise Old Thumper
To help raise much needed funds for Pledge a Pound, we now have hoodies available to purchase at a cost of £20 + £3.30 P+P

The hoodies will display the following logo on the left hand chest (as worn)
o8dlrs.jpg

If you would like to order please pay via Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk stating clearly colour and size required and delivery address if different to the address that the paypal account is registered to. Please also supply an email address or your username on the forum in case there are problems with availability of colour / size. We will advise regarding estimated delivery date, please allow up to 14 days for your hoodie to be despatched.

The garments are made from air jet spun yarn for a softer feel and no pill. Double-lined hood with matching drawstring. Twin needle stitching. Pouch pocket. Set-in sleeves. Fabric: 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Presh. Weight: 270g/m²

Sizes - available
Small - 34/36"
Medium - 38/40"
Large - 42/44"
XL - 46/48"
2XL - 50/52"

Hoodies - colours available

6h6wxi.jpg

2eq6f05.jpg

15j7s6.jpg

2z4wbhz.jpg

icn3ao.jpg

o5or3t.jpg

2ljqrmw.jpg

2ytpabd.jpg

oji4ax.jpg

350p1dy.jpg

funiol.jpg

zlx40k.jpg

2reiomt.jpg

2i07j0z.jpg

2lo3cyf.jpg

9v9uz7.jpg

2mdgi6s.jpg

16kxqi0.jpg

huhdnn.jpg

If garment ordered is black, logo wording and outline of rabbit will be in white or blue. Please advise when you order.

Last edited:
Full zip hoodies are also available to purchase at a cost of £25 + £3.30 P+P

The zip hoodies will display the following logo on the left hand chest (as worn)
o8dlrs.jpg

If you would like to order please pay via Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk stating clearly colour and size required, the type of garment required and delivery address if different to the address that the paypal account is registered to.

Please also supply an email address or your username on the forum in case there are problems with availability of colour / size. We will advise regarding estimated delivery date, please allow up to 14 days for your hoodie to be despatched.

The garments are made from 50% Cotton 50% Polyester. Weight: 270g/m²

Sizes - available
Small - 34/36"
Medium - 38/40"
Large - 42/44"
XL - 46/48"
2XL - 50/52"

Hoodies - colours available

6h6wxi.jpg

2eq6f05.jpg

15j7s6.jpg

2z4wbhz.jpg

o5or3t.jpg

2ljqrmw.jpg

funiol.jpg

2reiomt.jpg

2i07j0z.jpg

2lo3cyf.jpg

9v9uz7.jpg

2mdgi6s.jpg

huhdnn.jpg

10n9ttx.jpg

6yd4t3.jpg

fno00.jpg

If garment ordered is black, logo wording and outline of rabbit will be in white or blue. Please advise when you order.

I hoping to get some Christmas money. If I do, I will be aiming to have a PaP hoodie early on next year!
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back