• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound's 2012 Photo Calendar Competition - Last Day today! Prize to be won!

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
This year Pledge a Pound will be running a competition for calendar photos. It will run over the next week the deadline being midnight December 4th! And the 12 winners will be added to the 2012 calendar which will be printed and on sale and delivery in time for January 1st!

You can enter as many photos as you want!

Each entry/pic will cost £1

Payments can be made through Paypal to the following address pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk
Entrants can email photos direct to the email address or upload onto tis thread.
The competition is open to anyone who wishes to enter and is not just restricted to this forum.

100% of the monies raised will be going to help the 26 rescues PaP support!

The winners will be announced on Tuesday 6th December after being judged by an independent judge.

So, what are you all waiting for? Grab your cameras, phones and ipods and go take some photos of your beloved Bunlets!!!

Last edited:
Is there any theme? Or is it just pics of our buns? For example would you like christmasy ones? As I have a lovely easter one!

I think I've remembered how to get photos to appear...

461513446.jpg

I've just noticed the date this thread was started :shock:

I'm shocked at how few entries there are! Where is everyone? :wave: (I only saw the thread on New Posts for the first time last night, that's my excuse!)

There are so many prize winning bun pics on here that would look great on a calendar!

Here is another one...
461519400.jpg

Hope to see some other bunny calendar pics soon... I am sure there are lots of lovely pics out there...

Some lovely pictures so far :) keep the entries coming in :)
All monies raised will go towards the pap christmas fundraiser to help give all 26 rescues a donation for christmas.
Every £1 helps :)

:wave::wave:I've emailed you my photos as I'm rubbish at uploading/downloading or whatever you call it - thank you for your help with this Sue :wave::wave: Gorgeous buns everyone!! :love:

Back