• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Yvette... Flight Photos

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Finding them allll :wave:

DSCF3214.jpg

DSCF3212.jpg

DSCF3209.jpg

DSCF3194.jpg

(Well, this ones landing :lol:)
DSCF3192.jpg

DSCF4580-1.jpg

DSCF4584.jpg

DSCF4585.jpg

I'm not Yvette but I was nosy :lol: they are lovely.

Weird question but how do you stop her pooing all over your room, and is she out all the time? I've always wondered what people did with indoor birds, the only ones I've seen were caged majoritory of the time.

p.s the last one is a proper superman pose!

I'm not Yvette but I was nosy :lol: they are lovely.

Weird question but how do you stop her pooing all over your room, and is she out all the time? I've always wondered what people did with indoor birds, the only ones I've seen were caged majoritory of the time.

p.s the last one is a proper superman pose!

I just clean it up as she does it :) She has a few fave places to sit so most poo's go there... Easily cleaned :D

It's only bad when they're laying eggs because she'll only poo once a day then... And it's HUGE (you wouldn't believe a bird could do such a huge poo) and it absolutly reaks :mrgreen:

Nessar...you clean it up!! Yesterday,Ruby pooped down the tv and the leather sofas......:roll:

Ahh I see, and eww, can imagine its a right mess all over the furniture, big poo bomb :lol: knowing my luck if I had a bird it would poo on me.

Ruby sits on my shoulder at times...Narrow escapes...:lol::lol:

I think I edited my post just as you replied :lol: can you imagine one of those huge ones on you, or on the sofa :shock:

So sorry for bringing down the tone of this thread ! :oops: I have toilet humour :oops:

Back