Thread: Kudos to fosterers...

Default Kudos to fosterers...

I don't know how you do it, I really don't.

I looked after my friend's kitten this weekend and was utterly bereft when he left yesterday.

I don't know how you manage to take on animals for months, years, then let them go. It must break your hearts.

So love and hugs and appreciation to all fosterers, for being brilliant.

Jacks-Jane made me a lovely new siggy!

Wise Old Thumper

I really do find that when my gut instinct says it's the right home, it's so easy to let them go and you just know it's the right thing for them. It's all nice and light and smiley and you're just so happy for them.

When your gut instinct says it's not the right home, but they have to go anyway, it can be enough to break you. It's the hardest thing in the world.
    PLEASE DONíT QUOTE MY POSTS IN ANY THREADS I START. Thank you

Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Most of the time I wave them off happily and feel like I have done my bit helping them to find their way to a new happy home. There's normally someone else taking their place immediately so I am not left wih a void. Rosie and Sky will be different because they have been here six months.

Hi! If you need help with anything, please send me, or one of the other forum buddies a message and we will do our best to help.

Warren Veteran

Our little Dash has just left... me and Andy are sad to see him go but over the moon he has such great new mummy and daddy

I try to look at it positively in that they are going to a fantastic new home where they will be loved, doesnt mean to say there are always some who really touch you and you do miss them but in a good way.
    Mum to Buzz, Lady, Alfie and Midnight
    Binky free Molly, Tilly & Isabelle

www.hopperholidays.co.uk

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

It is so hard I failed at it and ended up keeping fudge well done to all those that do it