• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maddy died today

I am so so sorry, but please don't blame yourself, you were doing what was good for the dog - running free off the lead, especially for a greyhound, there's no way on earth you could have seen that coming it was a tragic, freak one in a billion accident. Thinking of you and your other doggies who are going to miss her so much. Sleep tight Maddy xxx

Last edited:
I am so sorry. Its a terrible tragic accident. You should be proud of yourself for being brave and letting her go peacefully rather than dragging her on. RIP Maddy.

You were allowing her to do what greyhounds love best, run. There's no way you should have had her on a lead when they lve stretching their legs so much. I am so very sorry, I know how much they all meanto you.

I am so sorry,it wasnt your fault,I dont know what to say but sending you a huge hug and you must remember that you loved her very very much

My Dads dog ran into the road last week,she didnt see the trailer that was being pulled behind a car and she was killed instantly,my dad is blaming himself for not putting her on a lead,I said that dogs need to run free and to play and enjoy life just like your Maddy was

Thinking of you xxx

what a tragic thing to happen :cry: you must be hurting so much but please don't blame yourself, there was no way you could have known what was going to happen. sleep tight maddy. x

So sorry for your loss. What a tragic accident. It wasn't your fault, please don't blame yourself. What a shock for you, I'm so sorry. :cry:

Sleep tight gorgeous Maddy xx

Please don't blame yourself, you are not responsible at all. It was an awful accident, sadly sometimes these things happen and we cannot do anything. I really wish I could do something, I know how much pain you're in and it hurts to know you're suffering :cry: *big comforting hugs to Todd and Lucy, and of course to you*

Sweet dreams Maddy xxxx

What a terrible accident, something you could not have forseen.

My heart really goes out to you

Run free at The Bridge Maddy, your Mummy loves you so much.

xxx

I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. It was an accident - there was nothing you could have done to foresee it. I'm so very sorry for your loss. (((hugs))) xx

Back