Thread: Grumpy Bunny:-(

Default Grumpy Bunny:-(

Hi guys

I don't know what is up with Wils...he's been getting more and more confident since being with me....and at least fully trusting me...and the bunny kisses I give him on his neck..(I know I'm mad). Something scared him in the garden earlier, and since then, has pretty much kept away from me..normally he forgets after a couple of hours but not even dinner has been a bribe...he tends to thump when he's scared or annoyed..

He's still doing the relaxed flop in my living room but quickly gets up if he sees me....

At the end of the day i don't know how bad his history was before me:-(

Hope he settles into enjoying your company soon. As long as Wilson seems OK in himself I wouldn't worry too much at this stage.

My Spenser has days when he just gets up and goes and sits behind a plant if I approach - other times he's happy to have attention.

Wasn't a firework was it that frightened him.....Bungee was scared by one earlier
    Bramble and Bo - Miss you both so much xxx

Quote Originally Posted by clarebear View Post
    Wasn't a firework was it that frightened him.....Bungee was scared by one earlier
    It can be anything really with Wils....a strange smell, a noise...and he's off to being reserved...x

Wise Old Thumper

How is he this morning?
    PLEASE DONíT QUOTE MY POSTS IN ANY THREADS I START. Thank you

Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Hope he is feeling happier today
    Bramble and Bo - Miss you both so much xxx

Alpha Buck

I am sure bunnies have mood swings! Hope this improves with your love and attention

Quote Originally Posted by Fayelou View Post
    I am sure bunnies have mood swings! Hope this improves with your love and attention
    Thanks guys for your support, he decided to give up on whatever grudge he had and ran over for a cuddle this monday afternoon...still a bit weird...he keeps turning his back to me...he keeps choosing weird places to hide & rest...it used to be under my bed or the dining table....he doesn't have a cage as he never had one before..do you think I should get him a dog kennel hut thing, for him to hide in? Am i giving him too much space....?

eugggggh he needs a wife! xx