• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gabriel

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Gabriel, I hope you are up at Rainbow Bridge right now looking down at me and sighing to yourself thinking how silly I am.
I just can not find the right words to say to you. I've tried to write this thread so many times now, but I suppose words are never enough to emphasise how much I love you and how devestated that you are not here anymore.

You were 2 weeks when you first came into my life. You were a suprise litter and your owner couldn't cope. I had to force her to hand you over though as she changed her mind last minute and wanted to keep 'a few' so her children could see you grow up and then she would have given 'the others' to the kid's school. I'm so glad your precious life ended up with me.
You were so angelic when you were born, just like your mother. You and your brothers do not have a bad bone in your body, so innocent and happy to be alive.
Gabriel10.jpg

Winter quickly got a fantastic home but no one wanted you 3 brothers. Kris and I discussed splitting you brothers up to get you homes, and I knew this was right. I didn't want to be a failed foster, I was so adement but when I thought of splitting up your such tight bond I caved in and kept you. I knew you'd bond in easily to my group as you were such lovable little creatures, always happy bounding around, happy to groom anyone and everyone who wanted a good old lick.
You were honestly the happiest 3 bunnies I have ever met. Always looking for mischief and constantly binkying. Only a month ago I was trying to coax you out from under the guineapig's hutch as you had made a bid for freedom. As soon as you realised everyone else was scoffing their dinner and your brothers were not following in your pursuit you hopped straight back in. Didn't stop you from trying to lead them astray every day after :lol::lol::love:
I love you so much Gabriel. I will never ever forget you. You bought so much joy and happiness to my life. I will never forgive myself that this horrific disease got to you. It was never meant to end like this. :cry:
Please have fun up at the bridge and wait patiently for your brothers, sister Winter and mummy Angel. Please have a word with the big man up there and ensure that Whisper doesn't join you early and leave Frosty all alone.
Words will never describe how much you meant to me Gabriel, please forgive me and make sure you and Benji are safe up there. I'm so sorry that I never got to say goodbye to my precious baby, for that, I will never forgive myself.
I'm so bad with words Gabriel, but I think you knew how much you meant to me. I can't believe you're gone :cry::cry:

BabyGabriel-1.jpg

Gabriel5.jpg

Gabriel7.jpg

Gabriel13.jpg

Gabriel14.jpg

Stay safe my angel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry. I remember Gabriel and his brothers so well from when you were fostering them and trying to find them a new home.

Good night gorgeous Gabriel, run free at the bridge. xx

Im so sorry. I remember Gabriel and his brothers so well from when you were fostering them and trying to find them a new home.

Good night gorgeous Gabriel, run free at the bridge. xx

Why has this comment made me teary? It's so nice that people remember him. He was such a special boy and I miss him so much :cry:

Back