• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taken too Young - Daisy ♥ 05/09/11

Oh Vicky, I'm so truly sorry. :cry: I've missed you around the forum and I'm so sorry you're posting under such sad circumstances.

Daisy was a very lucky bunny who was loved very much. Sleep tight beautiful girl. xx

I am really gutted for you Vicky :cry: I'm so sorry Daisy has been taken from you far too soon :cry::cry::cry:

Binky free Daisy, watch over mummy & your bunny friends sweetheart xxxx

Thank you everyone, reading all your posts is making me tear up all over again.

Losing Daisy has been really hard, partly because I felt alone... My parents are away in Kenya, they went Monday afternoon for two weeks. & I really needed them Tuesday when I found out. I had my brother but it's not the same... you know?

I think the group may be depressed, I'm not sure :( They don't spend as much time in the garden anymore, Fuzzy just seems lost... She follows George around all day because she always used to be with Daisy. I'm sure everything will sort itself out but now I'm saving again (Daisy cost me £115 :shock:) ready for their vaccs this month.

Back