• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

It is absolutely stunning, I love it BattleKat :D

Have you lot been working on anything recently?
PowerPoint presentations :lol: Although I am finding a bit of time to get back to modelling which is nice. I need the OH's greenstuff and weapon attachment skills but he keeps being busy with boardgame prep :roll: Have modded up some of the new models with older pieces which I'm quite pleased with, I'll post pictures if I take any :D

Beautiful paintings battlekat!

I have had no time to do my Etsy, I can’t seem to do much with it because of the day job.

But I just put another listing up, it’s a hugger that’s very similar to the one I gave Joey.

Winnie was a good model! (Photos aren’t my forte!)

0548aa78c4a523e32ea133512552fdaf.jpg

92b9f522556b23878b124e10c7669be8.jpg

21025917b619c7814a2f09b5c02f184a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful paintings battlekat!

I have had no time to do my Etsy, I can’t seem to do much with it because of the day job.

But I just put another listing up, it’s a hugger that’s very similar to the one I gave Joey.

Winnie was a good model! (Photos aren’t my forte!)

0548aa78c4a523e32ea133512552fdaf.jpg

92b9f522556b23878b124e10c7669be8.jpg

21025917b619c7814a2f09b5c02f184a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These pillows are very beautiful :love:

I'm so pleased you have these in your shop Zigzag. I loved Zigzags video so much it inspired me to put Joey in my Etsy shop . Everybun deserves one of these - especially solo bunnies for that cuddle feeling

I did too! Lovely video, and will get some of that forage at some point x

Thank you a reader of books! My buns do love them :)

Zigzag & Reader of Books Thankyou :love: I shall one day shoot them again without the poop. i'm not too worried though, rabbit poop as we all know is kind of essential :lol:

Zigzag & Reader of Books Thankyou :love: I shall one day shoot them again without the poop. i'm not too worried though, rabbit poop as we all know is kind of essential :lol:
I didn't even notice the poop. :lol: But, yeah, I wouldn't worry about it; where there's a rabbit, there's poop! :lol:

I received an old but nice set of lino cutters so might have another go (at gauging my hands :lol:) Wish lino wasn't so expensive & there was something else I could practice on

We got a lino kit from my mum, we really enjoyed using it. We made a Christmas card for Winnie and Zigzag with it!

Back