• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

My latest make.

Fabric place mats
Bi2CioFT_TI7pLO2pazFlM_tP5kxhWpLkM0xoNEGRO8pX92IB

And a sloth cushion :lol:
69ewdmUflM0GewpCYTw60FHKfrYER2crNllJXR_mW3gpX92IB

I love your stuff Kara. I'm tempted to get some placemats for my folks who set & unset their table 3 x daily (I swear I'm not their daughter).

I reckon they'd like a place mats & a bigger piece for the middle of the table to rest their marmalade, toast rack, butter, fruit, milk jug etc on do you think that'd be possible? xx

Thanks MM. It's been on the bed and in the wash, so I'm hoping it will last for years. It's grown on me now. I tend to go for bright rainbow colours but the fabrics in this came from collections called "Enchanted Pond" and "Enchanted Garden". So it was a case of 'go with the flow'.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I love your stuff Kara. I'm tempted to get some placemats for my folks who set & unset their table 3 x daily (I swear I'm not their daughter).

I reckon they'd like a place mats & a bigger piece for the middle of the table to rest their marmalade, toast rack, butter, fruit, milk jug etc on do you think that'd be possible? xx

Oh wow yes I was thinking of doing something similar for us but then remembered we set the table properly for Christmas, New Year & Easter dinners :lol: we usually have the table "set" with tissues, wipes, tablet pots, keys, pads, pens :lol:

Let mw know what kind of fabric they would like and I'll take a look :thumb:

I have all the QC coasters that didn't quite make the cut :lol:

ETA; Just realised you can see all said stuff on the table in the picture :lol: :oops:

Last edited:
Oh wow yes I was thinking of doing something similar for us but then remembered we set the table properly for Christmas, New Year & Easter dinners :lol: we usually have the table "set" with tissues, wipes, tablet pots, keys, pads, pens :lol:

ETA; Just realised you can see all said stuff on the table in the picture :lol: :oops:

Well you can't now as your photos have gone :lol: Fab you might be able to do this. What fabric do you have? They'd like a few of the fabrics in pics you've previously shown. Maybe you could send me a photo of current options ?- or is that a bit demanding? Thank You

Thanks MM. It's been on the bed and in the wash, so I'm hoping it will last for years. It's grown on me now. I tend to go for bright rainbow colours but the fabrics in this came from collections called "Enchanted Pond" and "Enchanted Garden". So it was a case of 'go with the flow'.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

And the colours in the blocks gently pick out the colours in the central square.
It looks like a window looking onto a very lovely scene :love:

Well you can't now as your photos have gone :lol: Fab you might be able to do this. What fabric do you have? They'd like a few of the fabrics in pics you've previously shown. Maybe you could send me a photo of current options ?- or is that a bit demanding? Thank You

Ha, how odd I don't know why they appear then go again?!

I shall get some pics over to you xx

I'll try to do it when I get in it I might forget because of wine :lol:

:lol: I know that one well. There is no urgency, all in good time :) Though I did get paid today & therefore would like to pay you sooner rather than later before the rabbits stake a claim on more fancy hays

The number of times I've put the dinner down and the only place has had to be on top of OH's IPad :roll:

My next threat will be to put it in the dishwasher :lol:

:lol: I know that one well. There is no urgency, all in good time :) Though I did get paid today & therefore would like to pay you sooner rather than later before the rabbits stake a claim on more fancy hays

Ha ha yes sounds like here with the hay!

The number of times I've put the dinner down and the only place has had to be on top of OH's IPad :roll:

My next threat will be to put it in the dishwasher :lol:

DO IT :lol:

Back