• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

Some more finished sewing

photo-1.jpg

MargaretSherry.jpg

FinishedFoo.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

those are so sweet, and the dog is amazing!

blackers; I love your paintings, very jealous of your talent!

So many beautiful things, everyone is so talented! Particularly envious of the sculpting/painting, it's something I've never been very good at...

The last couple of weeks I've been busy making jewellery for my family for christmas presents, so will post pictures tomorrow. I'm pleased with how they turned out, managed to get some swarkovski crystals for my bead weave patterns :D

Fifibutton I love your festive things above :) How did you get the texture on the christmas pudding?

Today I made a noticeboard out of an old fridge box and the end of some curtain fabric because I was sick of having bits of paper fluttering everywhere. I know it's a bit crooked :oops: but I was losing patience...it doesn't show now there's stuff in it.

044.jpg

Fifibutton I love your festive things above :) How did you get the texture on the christmas pudding?

Today I made a noticeboard out of an old fridge box and the end of some curtain fabric because I was sick of having bits of paper fluttering everywhere. I know it's a bit crooked :oops: but I was losing patience...it doesn't show now there's stuff in it.

044.jpg

That's such a good idea - love the colours too :love:

Some mini piggy pics:
papprizesjan2012013.jpg

A painting for a fund raiser:
PAPprizesJan2012004.jpg

Guinea pig necklaces
guineapignecklacesdec2011002-1.jpg

Guinea pig beads
guinespigbeadsandLJunderblankie019.jpg

Doggy
guinespigbeadsandLJunderblankie003.jpg

Bunny & Piggy door signs
LJinbunkerandfourposterdec2011007.jpg

I've had a busy few weeks :lol:

:love: some lovely bits on here

I cross stitch, mainly cushion covers (not clever enough to finish them off and actually make them in to cushions though) haven't done any bunny themed one though, might have to give one a try after I'm finished with my current tweety one :D

Wow! Blackberry & Co - those are all fabulous! I'm very envious of your talent. These are the best I could come up with :lol:

IMG_0653.jpg

they are lovely Fifibutton ;) and I just love your mini piggy paintings Blackberry & Co :D

I crocheted this little bun for my daughter last week from a tutorial I found on the net ...

6730611703_027ab165bc_m.jpg

and also made this flower headband for her from one of hubs old t-shirts ... the yellows a bit bright though for my liking, but she likes it :)

6708301075_1f9bf2933b_m.jpg

I have been crafting with clay again :D

First are some gifts for my sister in law.

Chocolate necklace and earrings for her birthday.
ChocolateEarrings3.jpg

ChocolateNecklace2.jpg

ChocolateNecklace1.jpg

And a thank you plaque featuring my new bunnies (she is fostering them for me atm).
Dutchplaque1.jpg

Some Celtic heart experiments that I may use for my own wedding cake topper.
CelticHearts1.jpg

Peter Rabbit themed cake topper for my son's birthday.
Peterrabbit3.jpg

A wee experimental off cut.
Peterrabbit1.jpg

A mermaid
Mermaid2.jpg

Brooches for grandmothers and my mother in law.
GrandmaLily1.jpg

GrannySeahorse1.jpg

Mumspalette3.jpg

I've just finished this little snow bunny keyring for Dd - I think she looks a bit like Miffy :D do you think she needs some whiskers? can't decide :?

6818567057_aa37fa701a.jpg

I've just finished this little snow bunny keyring for Dd - I think she looks a bit like Miffy :D do you think she needs some whiskers? can't decide :?

6818567057_aa37fa701a.jpg

Oh it's fab, I think it looks great without whiskers! :love::love:

Fiona I love all your polymer work, it's just brilliant! I have a question though do you have something to cover your work tops whilst working with it? I didn't and um well now I have purple stains! :oops::lol: xxx

Oh it's fab, I think it looks great without whiskers! :love::love:

Fiona I love all your polymer work, it's just brilliant! I have a question though do you have something to cover your work tops whilst working with it? I didn't and um well now I have purple stains! :oops::lol: xxx

:lol: Oh dear. I got a cheap chopping board from the poundstore and I cover it with baking paper to maintain a smooth texture. I also use surgical gloves to handle the clay to prevent finger print marks and keep my hands clean :) The major problem is dropping tiny bits on the carpet and then accidentally rubbing it in :oops: I might have a rainbow carpet thing going on :lol:

Back