• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

2wnn2xh.jpg

Here's a little drawing I made this weekend, for my friend's birthday :)

My boyfriend told me I could illustrate children's books with this art style. So now I want to write a children's book about bunnies :lol:

Aw, that's really cute :love:

2wnn2xh.jpg

Here's a little drawing I made this weekend, for my friend's birthday :)

My boyfriend told me I could illustrate children's books with this art style. So now I want to write a children's book about bunnies :lol:

This is gorgeous :love:

How much for the bunny silhoutte painting? A bunny mad friend of mine has her birthday soon and this would be perfect as a pressie.

I'd like it too.....................:lol::thumb:

My new tags :) some of these have been added to, I have more but I don't really like some of them :lol: others I've posted before. I sold 12 for £5 which I thought was really good as I'm still 'learning' and practicing :) need to figure out something to perhaps sell them online but I don't think people will want them :oops:

I'm thinking about replacing all of the string with ribbon, need to buy some more colours when we go out :)

DSC_0272_zpsa01b3924.jpg

DSC_0273_zps91d27df3.jpg

These are my favourite :) I want to add to the Paris one but haven't decided what yet.

DSC_0275_zpsf727bb3d.jpg

I think they are lovely and if I couldn't make my own I would buy them!! I would change the string to a brown one or a stripey bakers twine you can get lots of different colours. Maybe a dainty feather on the paris one but good as is :wave: Since you have already sold some you are doing great!

My new tags :) some of these have been added to, I have more but I don't really like some of them :lol: others I've posted before. I sold 12 for £5 which I thought was really good as I'm still 'learning' and practicing :) need to figure out something to perhaps sell them online but I don't think people will want them :oops:

I'm thinking about replacing all of the string with ribbon, need to buy some more colours when we go out :)

DSC_0272_zpsa01b3924.jpg

DSC_0273_zps91d27df3.jpg

These are my favourite :) I want to add to the Paris one but haven't decided what yet.

DSC_0275_zpsf727bb3d.jpg

:love::love::love: Love them!

Here are a couple of Mirrors I have made

Clocksandmirrors016x2.jpg

Clocksandmirrors008x2.jpg

And a couple of clocks I made

Clocksandmirrors006x2.jpg

Clocksandmirrors003x2.jpg

Anotherclock002x2.jpg

And a couple of Picture Frames

Morecards011x2-1.jpg

Frame001x2.jpg