• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

Kara - if you see this, could you let me know whether you interline your bunny coasters?

I need something for hot things in the centre of the table :)
I sure do MM

Coasters have a thinner lining, place mats have fleece lining :thumb:

I sure do MM

Coasters have a thinner lining, place mats have fleece lining :thumb:

That reminds me, I got lovely thick place mats for my folks from you. Now they have a round table I bet they don't use them & I can claim them for me. Yay

That reminds me, I got lovely thick place mats for my folks from you. Now they have a round table I bet they don't use them & I can claim them for me. Yay
Ha ha!
I just made some Christmas ones for one of my colleagues.

Ah thank you! I am going to give them a go :)

I'll get the link to the linings I use x

Edit, no need for link, search on eBay for medium weight iron on interfusing for coasters and i just but fleece for the place mat lining.

I just line one side of fabric :thumb:

Last edited:
Made this bag for my husband.

mrfjhc.jpg

oppytz.jpg

315o9vp.jpg

.... and this is what i like to do in the winter :)

not a brilliantly sensible hobby as i have nowhere to display them once made and i don't really have a lot of time to do them. i buy them faster than i can build them.

it's a good way to learn about the item though.

tEzQc4D.jpg

AJMEXow.jpg

uVDBOq1.jpg

I

Wow! This is great 😀. Did you follow a pattern? Love the fabric too. I used to do lots of dressmaking and then somehow life got in the way.....

Not really a particular pattern but a few mashed together. It's really simple but I always forget which way the flap goes in :lol:

I find every time I make something I pick up ideas for the next thing!

Life has a way of zapping time doesn't it?!

Not really a particular pattern but a few mashed together. It's really simple but I always forget which way the flap goes in :lol:

I find every time I make something I pick up ideas for the next thing!

Life has a way of zapping time doesn't it?!

It does, I’m going to aim to make something and post it up on this thread by the end of the year :D

Please no one judge too harshly but I made this for Gus my hammie, first ever time doing this, its a bit slouchy and squishy because I made it quite big for him [emoji38]
2e3b5e8d426bf510092095e68dac62ea.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back