• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

Charlotte, that shawl is lovely! [emoji3]

Here's my latest knitted bunny. I'm quite pleased with how he's turned out [emoji3]

11545cae1efbe6051130200e41867ae8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh goodness, I know I'm going to regret sharing these..
Yeah I know, I can't paint rabbits for anything :oops:
spring_meadow_again_by_starshinescustoms-darmqk9.jpg

sugarbunny_by_starshinescustoms-dar149u.jpg

Bottom one was based on a REW cause I thought they needed some love ;)
For anyone unfamiliar with the concept, they're customised ponies. Rehaired and repainted. These are the only two rabbit-themed ones I've done so far (because I'm so bad at rabbits :lol:)
Actually there was a third but she was quite bad so I'm not sharing her :lol:

Oh goodness, I know I'm going to regret sharing these..
Yeah I know, I can't paint rabbits for anything :oops:
spring_meadow_again_by_starshinescustoms-darmqk9.jpg

sugarbunny_by_starshinescustoms-dar149u.jpg

Bottom one was based on a REW cause I thought they needed some love ;)
For anyone unfamiliar with the concept, they're customised ponies. Rehaired and repainted. These are the only two rabbit-themed ones I've done so far (because I'm so bad at rabbits :lol:)
Actually there was a third but she was quite bad so I'm not sharing her :lol:

They're lovely! I've seen Sindy and Pippa dolls etc. re-rooted as ooak projects, but not the MLPs before. They look great!

My first framed pets portraits u/d added new framed portraits

So proud of my first portrait framed. It's a gift for a friend. I have a few more to be framed soon :thumb:

uwTj2cV.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Im actually going to buy more frames tomorrow to frame my other animal portraits and start a range of sizes. That eas is a4. I've got a thread in the sale section as well :D

These are great! I really like the one of the black and white rabbits reaching for carrots, you've got their rabbitty outlines just right :D

Back