• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

Thank you! I can custom make them for any sized bunny :), if I have the measurements of the rabbit. I just made one for a Maine coon cat and they’re pretty large!

Just wanted to say these are amazing BattleKat, and the bunny ones are especially beautiful, but I do have a soft spot for rabbits!

I've got my sewing machine out, and have started to make clothes again, and I'm also making bunny beds- see below. My lovely Zigzag is modelling in the first one.

Have decided to sell these on Etsy, and I'm donating some of the profits to ARC.

Cewy8QM.jpg
[/IMG]

Whjy39E.jpg

DTyfQSE.jpg

They are beautiful, will have to check out Etsy :D

I love looking at those photos zigzag - its a very pleasing mix of a beautiful bed & beautiful bunny. I do like dutch bunnies. I should have got Mousey one rather than the sherpa lined thing she doesn't like

I love looking at those photos zigzag - its a very pleasing mix of a beautiful bed & beautiful bunny. I do like dutch bunnies. I should have got Mousey one rather than the sherpa lined thing she doesn't like
Bunny huggers and doughnuts are a big hit with all my buns :D

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Made these for my colleague for Christmas

Also for my colleague, I made her a set of 4 place mats & coasters and she asked for 4 more of both!

Made a pair of these for a raffle prize

Then I went a bit scrunchie crazy :lol:

Last edited:
I agreee with a reader of books, the first set is amazing :D I do love your stuff, you're very talented, patient etc. :D

Karas work is just amazing quality, I have a tote hare bag made by her that gets heavy wear all the time & I'm confident its gonna last forever

Jealous of Kara & Zigzags sewing abilities

Zigzag's work is beautiful.

I'm going to work on a kind of place mat for the top of our nest of tables.

That dino scrunchie :love: :love:

I love the cushions too, you really are talented. I wish I could sew but I can't do anything beyond a basic hand stitch :(

Some of my favourite new(ish) bits. I'm trying to focus on art again now we're in another lockdown but not doing so well.
I've ordered a book on beginners watercolour because I have really no idea what I'm doing and it's hard to settle down to do some art when you might produce something ok or you might produce a pile of turd!

il_794xN.2758953188_9a5b.jpg

il_794xN.2806757117_3nfa.jpg

il_794xN.2806573321_s90n.jpg

Some of my favourite new(ish) bits. I'm trying to focus on art again now we're in another lockdown but not doing so well.
I've ordered a book on beginners watercolour because I have really no idea what I'm doing and it's hard to settle down to do some art when you might produce something ok or you might produce a pile of turd!

il_794xN.2758953188_9a5b.jpg

il_794xN.2806757117_3nfa.jpg

il_794xN.2806573321_s90n.jpg

They are amazing :love:

OMG I couldn't get on with watercolour; I stuck with acrylic because it's kinda forgiving, but mostly because i can use it on anything. I occasionally go back to watercolour but it always disappoints me! I hope you have better luck Battlekat :D

That's basically the problem I'm having with watercolour. I always used acrylics growing up and like you say you can kind of do anything anywhere, if you make a mistake you just paint right over it. I'm also really used to working on one area and then moving on to a new one whereas with watercolour it feels like you have to work more in layers and stages with a kind of "big picture" thinking that I am very much lacking! So basically I don't think it's for me and it's pointless trying but then I look at these incredible watercolour pieces and I want to master it!

Back