• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

Please no one judge too harshly but I made this for Gus my hammie, first ever time doing this, its a bit slouchy and squishy because I made it quite big for him [emoji38]
2e3b5e8d426bf510092095e68dac62ea.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon
Nice Gracie! I made some for my chinchilla with wadding. It wasn't great

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Nice Gracie! I made some for my chinchilla with wadding. It wasn't great

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Awh nu! I just used two bit of fleece sewn together, but it might've needed three? For structural integrity [emoji38] hoping my second attempt will be better, I bought some more fleece so I'll do another, then I'm going to try doing snugglesafe covers as we have 4 now and only one set of covers and they kinda need a wash [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Please no one judge too harshly but I made this for Gus my hammie, first ever time doing this, its a bit slouchy and squishy because I made it quite big for him [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

I love it Grace :love:

It actually looks quite complicated?

I love it Grace :love:

It actually looks quite complicated?
Nah super simple :D

Just 12 squares of fleece sew 5 together, the 6th you cut a hole, sew round the hole the turn it inside out to get a nice hidden edge. Then you just sew them all together to make a cube, then turn the hole thing inside out and it's done :D really didn't take that long tbh x

Sent via carrier pigeon

Sent via carrier pigeon

This is lovely :love: I think it should be slouchy and squishy - it's cosier and more comfortable like that!

This is lovely :love: I think it should be slouchy and squishy - it's cosier and more comfortable like that!
Ah thanks :)

Yea he doesn't mind and it never collapses on him or anything so it works well :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Nah super simple :D

Just 12 squares of fleece sew 5 together, the 6th you cut a hole, sew round the hole the turn it inside out to get a nice hidden edge. Then you just sew them all together to make a cube, then turn the hole thing inside out and it's done :D really didn't take that long tbh x

Sent via carrier pigeon

And no doubt your own design :)

And no doubt your own design :)
Noo I think it's a pretty standard design? Idk I see them all the time but Gus is a big hammie and I like him to have space to stretch out and stuff so I just made one [emoji38] Idk who first came up with it, but I think it's popular :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Made this for my work ss
http://i65.tinypic.com/303e7wg.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2usx4k1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on a roll [emoji38] this was even quicker to make than the first, now I know what I'm doing [emoji38] next gunna try snuggle safe covers next :)
143c4e9afe42eac631a40d17c40cb6bc.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back