• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hartlepool To Bolton u/d Leeds to Bolton

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
This bunnyrun is still needed PLEASE PLEASE

Can anyone at all help get these bunnies down to me as they really need to go to their new home and my vet is waiting very patiently to neuter them and then we can try and rebond them.

I can meet along the M62 if that helps any

If they could be got to the York side of Leeds on Friday morning, I will be travelling from Swarcliffe to the Trafford centre and could take them with me and go via Bolton. Not sure what time yet but can discuss - can't be too late though as it's my Xmas shopping day!

I love York! If you get no joy elsewhere come back to me before Saturday morning, pm me, its been a while since we last did a run for Kay so be nice to see her again.

So when would you want me, I have Friday and Sunday off this week, so either of thos would be good. Im working Saturday 9-2, but could get to york for about 5 pm ish

It would have to be towards the end of next week on our return journey - we're visiting for half term. As we're staying in a caravan we could manage one night with them but any longer would not be fair on the little mites.

Back