• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom's gone

Thank you :( I was worried to go on holiday again but then got over that fear as I thought it couldn't possibly happen again, it did. :cry:

For some reason I seem to have run out of tears, i'm heartbroken but the tears seem to have gone. I'm in too much shock, it doesn't seem real, not until I've seen her.

She was neglected, i rescued her but I wasn't good enough. When she finally had friends, the bond broke. Put my buns into two pairs, jasper passed away. Had to put mischief back with tink and now I wish I didn't... Blossom died alone, no bun to snuggle up to and even i wasn't there for her. I failed her. :cry:

Thank you :( I was worried to go on holiday again but then got over that fear as I thought it couldn't possibly happen again, it did. :cry:

For some reason I seem to have run out of tears, i'm heartbroken but the tears seem to have gone. I'm in too much shock, it doesn't seem real, not until I've seen her.

She was neglected, i rescued her but I wasn't good enough. When she finally had friends, the bond broke. Put my buns into two pairs, jasper passed away. Had to put mischief back with tink and now I wish I didn't... Blossom died alone, no bun to snuggle up to and even i wasn't there for her. I failed her. :cry:

No. Don't you ever say that. Blossom had an amazing life with you and I firmly believe she was a very happy bunny. Please don't blame yourself xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry :cry: You must be devastated, but don't blame yourself, you didn't do anything wrong. Binky free with Jasper at the bridge, beautiful Blossom xx

not ano bunny :cry: blossom seemed fine on youtube with that seagrass ball thing :(:cry::cry: binky on blossom :cry:

Last edited:
No words can make this feel better for you I know. Sending you tons of love and hugs.

Binky free sweet Blossom. xxxx

Don't say that you weren't good enough, you were more than good enough!

At the boarding place, are the hutches throughly BLEACHED inbetween each rabbit? Not disinfected, bleached?

At the boarding place, are the hutches throughly BLEACHED inbetween each rabbit? Not disinfected, bleached?

Probably, i don't know. The lady's really good, only ever been 3 deaths there and she has rabbits there all the time, the first a terminally ill bunny, jasper 2nd with brain tumor and blossom was 3rd, she was old though. :(

I will back up Emma when she says Lynne is very good. She knows her stuff when it comes to bunnies!

Probably, i don't know. The lady's really good, only ever been 3 deaths there and she has rabbits there all the time, the first a terminally ill bunny, jasper 2nd with brain tumor and blossom was 3rd, she was old though. :(

Wasn't Blossom only four?:? Or am I just imagining that? I only ask because Benji's 6 this year, and I would still only call him middle aged xx

Back