• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun FREE game to earn tokens for Camp Nibble

Camp Nibble

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave:

Dorset cereals have a really fun game on their website at the moment. Its completely free to play and you are in with a chance of winning a VW camper van!! If you register and join Camp Nibble's charity convoy you will also earn tokens for us as you play :D The charity who earns the most tokens will win £3000!

widget-convoy1.jpg

http://simplepleasurehunt.dorsetcereals.co.uk/convoy

Why not have a go! We'd be so grateful and its good fun :D

How cool would it be if a RU member won the camper van 8)

(Please make sure that you go to the 'charity convoy' section and choose Camp Nibble from the list of charities!)

Last edited:
Hi Hannah
I've joined and had a go, 11 tokens from todays efforts), it's really good fun and there are chances to win other prizes throughout their website too.

Hi Hannah
I've joined and had a go, 11 tokens from todays efforts), it's really good fun and there are chances to win other prizes throughout their website too.

Awww thanks Lynne that's really kind and very much appreciated, I hope you win something :D

I can't really see how we can compete with the other huge charities on there, but hey ho ever the optimist :lol:

Hi Hannah :wave:

Aslan and Bernard (now Eli and Amos) have ordered me to have a go, so I will shortly.

**Loud wheeking in background as I'm not doing it fast enough** :shock::shock:

Hi Hannah :wave:

Aslan and Bernard (now Eli and Amos) have ordered me to have a go, so I will shortly.

**Loud wheeking in background as I'm not doing it fast enough** :shock::shock:

Yes, we couldn't keep them off the xbox whilst they were with us :lol:

I've joined up and will have a go at the game when i get home tonight :wave: I know what you mean about the big charities, they should maybe have had two categories so a couple of biggies and a couple of smaller ones benefited, oh well, lets hope RU bumps up your numbers!

Make sure folks that you go into the charity convoy section and select Camp Nibble otherwise the tokens just stay in your own account.:D

We're climbing up the rankings! There's still a very long way to go :lol: but we've climbed from 223rd place to 169th in two days!

Keep playing everyone, and get your friends to play :p

How did you do at the end as this competition has now finished.

Hope it was worth while, I did enjoy playing it every day.

Thanks so much for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

We were about 80th by the end, so nowhere near the top 5 sadly so didn't win anything :(

Even so as such a tiny charity competing against huge ones I think we did really well to get that far! Worth a shot!

Back