• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What hutch cover?

I'd go for the ebay seller. His name is Alan and we had all our hutch covers for the business made by him and I know of a rescue that has used him too.
The ones from the company highlighted are good, but you have to bare in mind they do not cover the bottom half or a double decker hutch, whereas Alan makes them to your exact requirements.

I'd go for the ebay seller. His name is Alan and we had all our hutch covers for the business made by him and I know of a rescue that has used him too.
The ones from the company highlighted are good, but you have to bare in mind they do not cover the bottom half or a double decker hutch, whereas Alan makes them to your exact requirements.

ive emailed him, I still need to decide if covers are worth it or not.

The custom covers look ace :D I would get one if i didnt have 2 large hutches to buy for :?
I just use sleeping bags I get given over the hutches in winter and they have nothing in summber :wave:

Ive decided im not going to buy 1, as i dont think i can afford it at the moment.
But ive ordered a tarp on ebay for £1.88. I plan on putting it over the Hessian.

Back