• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Remember to Advocate for your rabbit

Wow. It’s been a long time since I updated this. I only have one rabbit left now, and that rabbit is Wish. She has somehow outlived all her siblings and all her roommates. And remains in pretty good shape for a rabbit who is ten and a half. :love:

:love:

At the grand old age of 11 years and 7 months, Wish died peacefully after an anaesthetic on the 18th November 2021.

The power of my advocacy for her got her an extra 11 years and 3 months. What a gift that time was.

So, so sorry for your loss.

What an amazing legacy - from being deemed to not be likely to be around for long to being the last one standing. You and Wish have taught us so much.

Last edited:
:cry: I’m so sorry that Wish has gone, she has had the best life possible :love:thinking of you and sending hugs xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Wish has crossed the bridge. :cry: You are in my thoughts, Sky-O. My heart goes out to you. (((((((Huge Hugs))))))))

Sleep peacefully, Wish.
xxxxx

Sky-O So true! Thanks for this story.
It's a shame that it's impossible to pin this discussion.

Last edited:
Sky-O So true! Thanks for this story.
It's a shame that it's impossible to pin this discussion.

:love:

How lovely to see this bumped again.

If you think it’s worth a sticky, then maybe raise it with the mods and see their thoughts.

Back