• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Princess Paw Paw and Scooby

alio71

Mama Doe
Well these little ones have been here a month already. You may have seen my other post about Benjii, well Princess PP, Scooby, Benjii and one of my other buns Blue have been successfully bonded into a quad. I have never ever known such an easy bond!!! It was like they all shook paws and settled down to life together!! Here are their bonding pics :D

104_0591.jpg

104_0597.jpg

104_0599.jpg

104_0595.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Yay!! :D:D:D:D

You have no idea how hard it's been not letting on about this :lol:

So pleased for them all :love::love: and for you of course :D

Is Princess PP still be waited on in the manner to which she had become accustomed? :roll: :lol::lol:

Susie Bun - I really couldn't say who the boss is, I genuinely have never met four buns that get on so well. During bonding there was no humping, no chasing nothing!!! :shock: They really are just a happy group :D

Fluffers - madam PP is still living in the manor to which she had become accustomed :roll::lol: Waited on hand and foot!! She's too cute to refuse! :love:

Honeybunny - Scooby is ace, he made me laugh so much yesterday when I let them out the garden for a run. He came flying out of the conservatory with a massive binky :love::love: And as for bitey bun well, he did real the same again to my wrist the other day, was literally hanging off it :shock: It's more about me learning to read the signals I think and hopefully avoiding too many incidents. He just adores other rabbits though just not humans!! I may be investing in a suit of armour soon!! :p

poor you with mr bitey..so you didn't take advice to cover up then?..silly billy! hope anything he grabs with his teeth from now on is made from cloth rather than skin!

I thought I was covered :shock: The second bite was nothing to do with food so he caught me unawares. I was mopping out the conservatory and he had been happily in there with me for about half an hour. I went to move the litter tray back inside and he was in the way so I picked him up to move him and somehow he managed to flip round and sink his teeth in. :shock: Dave has been feeding him all week with no real issues. Strange little bun!

I thought I was covered :shock: The second bite was nothing to do with food so he caught me unawares. I was mopping out the conservatory and he had been happily in there with me for about half an hour. I went to move the litter tray back inside and he was in the way so I picked him up to move him and somehow he managed to flip round and sink his teeth in. :shock: Dave has been feeding him all week with no real issues. Strange little bun!

:shock:

I'd have thought Princess PP would have made him tow the line & remember his manners :roll: :lol:

It's true I cannot fault my Honeybunnies, although I think Eloise may have a slight grumble about a certain Herge :lol::lol:

Back